Fans in Court Manchester

joeli

I know Davie Anette, the lad from Chorley. Believe it or not he's an absolutely decent bloke with a g/f and a little kid.

In his words he just saw all these coppers going round hitting folk and got caught up in it.

Obviously regrets it now, but there you go.

If found guilty they should have the book thrown at them. Those so called fans ruined our clubs reputation that night in Manchester as well as the night for 99.9% of us.

Never ruined ma night......i had a great time apart from the result.

Found a nice boozer after the game and danced wi the bears until i woke up on Thursday...

Our clubs reputation has had bigger knocks than that,fuck every where we went in the 70's we done someone in....So 0.01% of the bears there got pissed and gave the police a taste of their own medicine...ok for them to batter us with sticks and shields but how dare we fight back.

Our total numbers has shrunk, but the rioters have risen.

Daily rhetard are like scumtecs seville calculator.

It was said in court. Thousands of Rangers fans went on the rampage.

Yes, and te images prove them wrong.

What else will they say, no one will say they are wrong.

thousands of fans rioted yet 15months later and they have managed to get 13 to court. Either they are talking rubbish or the police are utterly useless. Well probably a bit of both actuallly

They won't let this go,and years down the line someone's just going to be doing what the normally do everyday, and A Knock on the door Plois, Caught.

They will catch them all Eventually. but the daily rsecord don't mind reporting it. wonder if any of there poxy reporters were even in Manchester??.

well almost a year and a half since manchester and only 13 people have been charged despite countless dawnraids shows what a great force the GMP are

Only 13 charged of so called thousands of rioters.

Hmm, doesn't look too good for GMP :sherlock: