Do you agree with what Lafferty did against Aberdeen?

Gaitens09RFC

Do you agree with what lafferty did against aberdeen?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Wouldnt you do it yourself?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with what Lafferty did, but i would do it myself and indeed i did 'cheat' loads when i played football to get penalties, free kicks etc.

I even ran the ball about a yard out of play once in a Final and carried on, crossed it and we scored.

Karma's a c*nt though as we lost on penalties :lol:

I don't agree with what Lafferty did, but i would do it myself and indeed i did 'cheat' loads when i played football to get penalties, free kicks etc.

I even ran the ball about a yard out of play once in a Final and carried on, crossed it and we scored.

Karma's a c*nt though as we lost on penalties :lol:

lol unlucky m8

don,t agree with what lafferty done but what i would like to say when we played aberdeen in december last year diamond smashed an elbow into lafferty,s face i don,t recall the likes of willie miller and co saying too much about that incident yet they had plenty to say on the dive

No i wouldnt. It was a stupid mistake he should learn from it, the way the mhedia went about it was pretty ridiculos though. Hopefully he will play to full abilty this season and we can identify him with something other than that incident.

I voted no. However I think it is a bit unfair.

Lafferty is still a young lad. The result in this game meant as much to him as it did us. When tempers flare, against one of our rivals, in a very important match, who's to say they wouldn't have done the exact same thing?

I think most people agree it is wrong and I would like to think I wouldn't do something like this if in the same position, but I do not know for sure.

The only thing that I dislike about the whole situation is the fact he got three match ban and Loovens only got one match ban, I mean I don't agree with what Lafferty did, but what Loovens done surely had to be worse he could of ended Maurice Edu's career.

So you'd be better off trying to break someone's leg (tu), so well done to the SF fucking A

The only thing that I dislike about the whole situation is the fact he got three match ban and Loovens only got one match ban, I mean I don't agree with what Lafferty did, but what Loovens done surely had to be worse he could of ended Maurice Edu's career.

So you'd be better off trying to break someone's leg (tu), so well done to the SF fucking A

Thought it was only a 2 match ban?

Anyway, I voted no. I thought it was embarrassing for the club & the player, especially the wink over to the dugout. However, to the big man's credit, he held his hands up & admitted it was a mistake, apologized & moved on. So, I instantly forgave him for the incident given that he acted honorably afterward, which is something that the likes of that dirty bastard Loovens didn't do. In my opinion it's Loovens that should have got the 2 match ban (and one which couldn't be appealed), while Lafferty should only have gotten a 1 match ban, considering his honesty & integrity afterward.

I voted no, I'd be embarresed if I done that on a night out and my pals got a recording of it. So I defo wouldn't be doing that on a football pitch in front of thousands and if not millions watching on t.v.

People go on about how soft football is these days and it's incidents like this you can argue about with them. :lol: