Support Loyalist Bands

I'm sure you have all seen the videos and the sun newspaper. Well since my band has been centre of attention since saturday, even though i wasn't there . I was wondering if the band did get punished for defending themselves if we should show some support in Ibrox and other stadiums to show republicans that we won't take it lying down !

No Surrender

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you have all seen the videos and the sun newspaper. Well since my band has been centre of attention since saturday, even though i wasn't there . I was wondering if the band did get punished for defending themselves if we should show some support in Ibrox and other stadiums to show republicans that we won't take it lying down !

No Surrender

Like a banner or someting.??

No Surrender

well aye , tbh anything that would get noticed and get people talkin about it.

No Surrender

There is a Republican parade going through Thornliebank in September, 2 bands (which i will not name here due to lurkers) are organising a protest against it. My dad knows your dad so if anything comes up i will tell him to contact you.

as seen in the video clip of the battle of glasgow cross , the flute band was still parading when the mhanks decided to stand in there way , self defence and i will show my support to the RBFB.

united we stand devided we fall and on saturday that showed.

No Surrender

There is a Republican parade going through Thornliebank in September, 2 bands (which i will not name here due to lurkers) are organising a protest against it. My dad knows your dad so if anything comes up i will tell him to contact you.

I always thought Thornliebank,Arden,Carnwadric,Darnley were loyalist

No Surrender

It's now mixed mate, there is a Republican band here called Pollok Thornliebank RFB. That's the band that will be marching down Thornliebank Main Street in September.

No Surrender

It's now mixed mate, there is a Republican band here called Pollok Thornliebank RFB. That's the band that will be marching down Thornliebank Main Street in September.

Bastards are infiltrating everywhere....

No Surrender

Bastards are infiltrating everywhere....

Tell me about it, the Arden Bar used to be a Rangers theme pub now the tarriers are in it day in day out.

I understand what you are saying about self defence and showing support but this is what the counci and T**** are looking for.

People to show up in numbers, not the bands, and hopefully trouble ensues which gives the council and police more excuses to give banning orders on parades from both sides.

The bands and OO are the ones who will suffer in the long run as they obviously outwiegh the T**** parades in numbers and parades.

The best thing to do is keep parading and ignore the T****. Especially the wee neds who hide behind the police.

I know it is easier said than done but turning the other cheek is the best option.

There are people who turn up to support the parades but in the background, there are "casuals", (I know some of them) who turn up and just wait for things to kick off.

I don't think they bother too much with wee neds, they are looking for more serious trouble and ready to wade in.

It's good to know they are there but it's not good for the paraders if all hell breaks loose at every parade.

No Surrender

:mutley:

That'd go down like a lead balloon with minty and bain.

thats the problem

if a show of solidarity is not welcome at ibrox then we might aswell give up on everything

I bet if we had a banner it would be plastered all over the papers the next again day

anyway we need something that will be noticed like a huge NO SURRENDER

ive had enough of the fans being punished for standing up for their beliefs

This happened to the Camlachie Loyal Star F.B. a few years ago, they got charged at and they had to defend themselves.

The police even said they were only defending themselves against the rebels and they still got a £500 fine and 2 years probation.

Ridiculous.

I can see the Bluebell getting the book thrown at them as well.

This happened to the Camlachie Loyal Star F.B. a few years ago, they got charged at and they had to defend themselves.

The police even said they were only defending themselves against the rebels and they still got a £500 fine and 2 years probation.

Ridiculous.

Thats a lot a shite man !! hopefully nothing to serious then if we do

Ridiculous.

Thats a lot a shite man !! hopefully nothing to serious then if we do

Yea it is terrible. I will be very surprised if no action is taking against your band.

What L.O.L do you walk with usually?

A think they will make a example of this due to the climate of things :angry:

Yea I would agree with you mate as it will be a scapegoat for the Police as they want to stop manning the walks as it is costing them hundreds of thousands of pounds in over-time payments to staff.

This is the perfect excuse for the Police and the f.enian scum at GCC to knock back the parade next year when the lodge's hand there routes in to be passed.