Support Loyalist Bands

A think they will make a example of this due to the climate of things :angry:

Yea I would agree with you mate as it will be a scapegoat for the Police as they want to stop manning the walks as it is costing them hundreds of thousands of pounds in over-time payments to staff.

This is the perfect excuse for the Police and the f.enian scum at GCC to knock back the parade next year when the lodge's hand there routes in to be passed.

Spot on mate just adding to the list they are trying to make against the parades.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye ! a big No Surrender banner with under it We Support The Rutherglen Bluebell :uk::D

Aye nae bother jordan , infact bebo me or sum shit (tu)

that would be brilliant

it would get noticed

NO SURRENDER

Defo's , but the question is who would make the banner ?

I had a brief flirtation with the Bluebell about 30 years,going along Ruglen main st to the band practise one night we got a chase from of bunch of you know who. I tripped over a bin and got a nasty cut on the wrist, the scar is still visible today, it lokks like it says toi.

Victory to the Bluebell. March On.

I had a brief flirtation with the Bluebell about 30 years,going along Ruglen main st to the band practise one night we got a chase from of bunch of you know who. I tripped over a bin and got a nasty cut on the wrist, the scar is still visible today, it lokks like it says toi.

scumbags chasin ye. We will march on :uk:

There was only 2 of us, there were about 10 of them.I would have been alright myselfit was my pal they recognised. Im quite proud of my scar. Took a chibbin for the Bluebell :D

There was only 2 of us, there were about 10 of them.I would have been alright myselfit was my pal they recognised. Im quite proud of my scar. Took a chibbin for the Bluebell :D

Typical ae them , canny take a 1 on 1. Took 1 for the team aha !

Get one the bands on Ibrox Park before every home game and it would set us up for a good atmosphere? :sherlock:

my dream !

At some stage this will happen. :sherlock:

I remember the days at games when there were loads of flutes playing ..everytime we were in April,May and August there were loads a guys wi their band uniforms on and flutes ....great atmosphere.

Well the best way to support us is to turn up at parades and back the bands up. So next parade through the barras is on the 27th and I hope most of you can turn up and show these scumbags that we don't take no shit from nobody !

Thursday night?

Well the best way to support us is to turn up at parades and back the bands up. So next parade through the barras is on the 27th and I hope most of you can turn up and show these scumbags that we don't take no shit from nobody !

Thursday night?

Aye m8

Apparently the Apprentice Boys parade in Bridgeton has been cancelled because of the "current climate surrounding the area"

Fucking disgrace!

Its about time the Protestants fought back against all the PC mob and the Do- Gooders, it seems to be any culture apart from Protestant.