Unfurling the League Flag tomorrow

*Manticore*

is it always sir david that unfurls the flag

i cant remember seeing the unfurling that many times

drink is my god and i will leave pub at 2.59.58secs

We were supposed to be paying The Red Lion a visit tomorrow before the game but my big mate has lost his season ticket, now we will have to womble up to the ticket office and queue for a paper ticket replacement.

Fanny.

You can just pay a fiver and they will give you a new smart card on the spot

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were supposed to be paying The Red Lion a visit tomorrow before the game but my big mate has lost his season ticket, now we will have to womble up to the ticket office and queue for a paper ticket replacement.

Fanny.

Yea I know this but he hasn't actually lost it, it's in my pals house who is in Vegas the now. The reason he is going in at 10am is so we can get a good few beers without having to worry about queuing for a ticket.

(tu)

Fanny.

Yea I know this but he hasn't actually lost it, it's in my pals house who is in Vegas the now. The reason he is going in at 10am is so we can get a good few beers without having to worry about queuing for a ticket.

(tu)

Oh, fair enough then :)(tu)

The OP -- surely fishing? Bit of a joke of a statement. No matter what you might think of SDM, he is the Chairman of our great club and deserves respect.

(tu) Couldn't agree more.

That doesn't sound like something Manti would do. :rolleyes:

I thouht todays Flag unfurling ceremony was pathetic, here is a picture of a wonky flagpole after the flag had been unfurled as you can see it didnt unfurl. It seemed to me that SDM stuck his head out the tunnel had a quick tug at the flag and quickly disappeared up the tunnel, worried about booing perhaps.

009-1.jpg

Now what wacky characters that sit in the copland would boo him.....or maybe it was the same guy who held up the dirty bedsheet last season......

He wasn't booed by the crowd FFS......

Yes all that booing you heard under the cheers was of course aimed at the flag. :craphead:

All that booing.......laughable nonsense......

P.S. i await the headlines in the paper tomorrow reporting this imaginary booing ...... :lol:

Actually there were a few boos. But the very high majority were cheers of course.

• 2 months later...