Miller

McBoyd

:clap: Well done big man, great play today, so unlucky not to get his third.

I was a bit confused by us signing him when we did, i wasn't quite as 'angered' against him as some, but he grew on me very quickly, and is definitely a worthy part of our team now.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in the team who wears the jersey gets my support ! But his workrate is to be applauded too . If only Boyd had some of it !!!

If Boyd had Miller´s workrate and pace, and Miller had Boyd´s natural scoring ability, we would have two awesome forwards.

Would have been great for him to get the 3rd goal at the end there & he was unlucky not to. I was one of the ones that were furious that we spent as much money to bring him back because I didn't rate him at all, but he's definitely upped his game big time since coming back to Ibrox. The one thing I will say is that I still don't rate aspects of his game. His first touch is often utterly shite, stumbling & fumbling with the ball in ways you'd expect someone who doesn't even play football to do. He did it today & he did it dramatically for Scotland right in front of goal (yet again) out in Norway on Wednesday night. When people say he's got everything, they're talking about everything from being completely garbage to moments of shear brilliance. Anyway, I'll be well pleased if he can score us 15+ goals this season. (tu)

Would have been great for him to get the 3rd goal at the end there & he was unlucky not to. I was one of the ones that were furious that we spent as much money to bring him back because I didn't rate him at all, but he's definitely upped his game big time since coming back to Ibrox. The one thing I will say is that I still don't rate aspects of his game. His first touch is often utterly shite, stumbling & fumbling with the ball in ways you'd expect someone who doesn't even play football to do. He did it today & he did it dramatically for Scotland right in front of goal (yet again) out in Norway on Wednesday night. When people say he's got everything, they're talking about everything from being completely garbage to moments of shear brilliance. Anyway, I'll be well pleased if he can score us 15+ goals this season.

========================================================================

The only time we looked awake today was when Miller or Naisey ran at defenders, but it didn,t happen often enough.

We barely got out of second gear the whole game. Some of our build-up play was as slow as treacle.

I had hoped for Davis or McCollough to try and drive us forward but they were half asleep at times. I think Miller and Naismith have the pace and (especially Naisy) the skill to hurt teams but we must learn to come out of the traps quicker.

They,re both excellent players but we didn,t seem to play to their strengths today.

Bar one sitter and another good chance curled just wide, he played really well today, our 3 strikers linked up well in the final 3rd but could have done with more support from the midfield, other than that, fair play to miller!

Even got voted MOTM by the supporters today at the game - don't think that would have happened this time last year even if he had played the same.

Hope he gets a good few goals this season.

I disagree, millers unpopularity was always massively overstated......

I don't remember (correct me if i'm wrong :) ) him getting MOTM last season and he played really well in some of the games.