***The Official Hearts 1 v 2 Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get fleck off and bring on beasley or aaron

Why the fuck would you want DMB on?

ffs my gran could pass better than fleck today. surely dmb could do a better job

DMB is lightweight as fuck, Aaron is the ideal player to come on

He may have, you act like Alexander is perfect and never makes a mistake is that why we got him from the Championship as a 2nd keeper? Last season he flapped at a lot and he looks tiny in the goal and I noticed doesn't get to balls I think McGregor would get to. Swings and roundabouts.

never said alexander is perfect, but he can save a simple shot that has the power of a 5yr old behind it

Has everyone in this thread forgotten we are down to ten men.......of course hearts are going to see far more of the ball.....

We have 4v4 in midfield yet we keep hitting long balls to Miller??

WTF is that about?

Take of Whittaker - he is crap. Go to a flat back 3 of Bougie. Weir and Papac. Keep 4 in midfield and the play two up top!

But WS wont do that. Will he. Hell grind this out for a 1-0 loss.

Come on Rangers ffs <cr> They are fuckin` awful, we need to switch Naismith and Fleck,as someone mentioned and i think things will get better. Papac has been woeful, too bad we don`t have money to sign a quality LB.Bougherra is far from his best, and all the players need to calm down imo. It`s not over yet.

COME ON :gerbad:

Walters going to need a fucking good HT team talk to get our shite to beat this team who are playing their 3rd game in 6 days and fresh off 2 deafeats including a 4-0 loss.

Not aspiring to be negative here, but I can't see Walter growing a pair and attacking Hearts with 10 men in the second half.

Chick Dung and Richard Gordon are having a good joke about Rangers' performance :rolleyes:

He may have, you act like Alexander is perfect and never makes a mistake is that why we got him from the Championship as a 2nd keeper? Last season he flapped at a lot and he looks tiny in the goal and I noticed doesn't get to balls I think McGregor would get to. Swings and roundabouts.

never said alexander is perfect, but he can save a simple shot that has the power of a 5yr old behind it

No one knows what would have happend if Alexander was in goal. Shagger was in goal, it went through his hands. It's done. Lets move on and focus on the second half.

get fleck off and bring on beasley or aaron

Why the fuck would you want DMB on?

ffs my gran could pass better than fleck today. surely dmb could do a better job

DMB is lightweight as fuck, Aaron is the ideal player to come on

lol i did say or aaron (tu) lol

Our lack of basic ability is frightening. Cant see how we can possibly win this now.

Thomson should of had a yellow but the tackle was idiotic and we know what this ref is like.

Agree, but if that was a Red then the tackle on Miller OOB in the first few minutes was definitely one as well. Of course, very few refs give Reds that early on, but it was what it was. Typical performance from that man in black today.