Wearing your colours

alstone

How many of you are confident wering your rangers tops in and around glasgow?

I wear mine around and about out here alot but wouldnt feel comfartable walking through glasgow with my top on.

For those who wear their colours often do you get any abuse from gobby tims??

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear mine to games but you cant get into any pubs afterwards so its a bit annoying!

Just an opinion of mine but my past few trips to ibrox ive seemed to notice not many fans do wear colours to home games. Am i alone in thinking this? Compared to other supporters that you see on tv

I usually only wear em if im going out to play football or maybe to a mates, I dont really have the problem of getting dodgy comments although sometimes do if I have my scarf and ive just come back from a game. Like most places you wouldnt get into a boozer with one on

when i was younger i used to wear it most of the time when it was a new strip just out....but not so much now apart from a game is on

when i see a beggar in a top i just think to myself check that tramp oot and laugh and think ned and when i see a bear with it on i will say how you doing mate

when we were on the run to the uefa cup final i loved going into dumbarton for my kerry oot just to rub it into those cunts and say im no scared of your timmy town

quite a few colours out at t in the park! about half and half from what i saw, everyone that was wearing them looked tough as fuck though and were probably half looking for a scrap!!

im wearing mine out to ibiza for sure!!

wore one out in benicasim in spain last year and bumped into a guy in a celtic top who had no english at all and to be honest i dont think he knew what top i had on eiehter coz when i spoke to him he looked at me like i was crazy!

Up here in Shetland I wear my Rangers top round n about and to work an that, and I rarely ever get a comment, the odd tim saying something cheeky n thats it, I wore my Ulster shirt around for a bit and got a few "Why you wearing that" looks. Im not bothered though. Fuck em

what are the views on the ammount of people who wear them to games though??

am i alone in thinking that at home games not that big a chunk of the crowd wear their colours compared to other supporters??

I wear my top to games when in Glasgow. But as I live in Dublin I don't wear it very often. I do wear the scarf occasionaly though and a Champions 08-09 badge all the time. :21:

bet your out numbered out there!!

I wear my top to games when in Glasgow. But as I live in Dublin I don't wear it very often. I do wear the scarf occasionaly though and a Champions 08-09 badge all the time. :21:

bet your out numbered out there!!

Yeah slightly.

I'll be joining you behind enemy lines on Wednesday (business meeting) - It will be easy to tell who I am - I have a smug grin on my face following the Timmy v Arsenal on Tuesday night!!!

Never really had any problems other than yesterday which was just two wee guys leaning out of a car window shouting "MON THE HOOPS!"

Got off the bus with my mate too and a guy walked up to us asking what the score was, and despite our Glasgow accents asked if we're Irish (I'm not sure if he was Northern Irish or not). We told him it was 4-1 then he laughed at his friends who were wearing Celtic tops. One of them said something and he turned around and said "Just ignore these fucking wanks" :lol:

Other than that, nothing.