1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• Museum
    • Centre back

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Center half please.

We've waited long enough for a museum so a another couple years wouldn't hurt, besides I've done the tour and it's informative enough for now.

I want cover in defense!

Center back here. Being a teacher of history, it has already happened... the now is more important. Taking the Ibrox tour in its current form is more than enough to bring on feelings of respect for the past of RFC. The number 52 also works wonders.

No, but it could make money for us so that we could afford to buy players, unlike now.

As I posted earlier, making money on football museums is far from guaranteed according to the experts. Certainly we'd arguably struggle to make the kind of sums involved to buy the quality (and quantity) of player we need.

Therefore, initially at least, I'd contend a museum is a necessary emotional, moral investment as opposed to a cash cow.

Hopefully such a venture can be explored further by those interested. Such a project may take years to complete but it is time we made a fresh start and celebrated our club's history in a manner befitting our status as one of Scotland's best known and most prestigious institutions.