Hutton back to Rangers ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Lot of shite.

on another completely irrelevant point....why is the clock on RM always an hour behind?

Weird!!

You can adjust it in 'my controls'.

boabs here lock up yer gimps ! :sherlock:

:rolleyes:

The pressure must be on celtic now knowing that Hutton will be a Rangers player again next week if they go out ? Thats what Rednapp was up for I'm led to believe ! (tu):sherlock:

Alan Hutton returning to Ibrox, would be the greatest thing ever since the discovery of penicillin. But it won't happen.

The pressure must be on celtic now knowing that Hutton will be a Rangers player again next week if they go out ? Thats what Rednapp was up for I'm led to believe ! (tu):sherlock:

Alan Hutton returning to Ibrox, would be the greatest thing ever since the discovery of penicillin. But it won't happen.

I'd be absolutley over the moon is Hutton came back home, as he was forced out and he was my favourite player at the time. Please come home.

Where have gotten this info from then BD? Half the folk in this thread seem to think he's going to rasellic, and you're saying he's coming back to us?

I bet a tenner to RM he does neither in this window.

Can I ask where you got this information?