Hutton back to Rangers ?

BLUEDIGNITY

In the unlikely event of Hutton coming back here I actually think that it would be pretty risky if you ask me.

The guy has been absolutly riddled with injuries since he moved south and in all honesty he's looking like a player short on confidence.

You can :lol: and GTF all you want, but Ferguson showed that things aren't always the same second time around.

In the unlikely event of Hutton coming back here I actually think that it would be pretty risky if you ask me.

The guy has been absolutly riddled with injuries since he moved south and in all honesty he's looking like a player short on confidence.

You can :lol: and GTF all you want, but Ferguson showed that things aren't always the same second time around.

True, but, after seeing him last night he played very well and back under the wings of Walter and Ally his confidence will come flooding back.

tbh Ferguson was exactly the same till the PLG saga. Under Eck Ferguson produced some brilliant, brilliant displays, such as against Inter and especially Porto. But when Eck went and PLG came in, that was the start of his decline at Ibrox - something which we're seeing now was pretty much psychological only, given he's hit the ground running in England. The reasons for it all are well documented, but the point is Hutton returning has every chance of success. Unless there's a media stand off between him and Walter Smith :pipe:

Where have gotten this info from then BD? Half the folk in this thread seem to think he's going to rasellic, and you're saying he's coming back to us?

Its a pretty unclear and patchy thread title, thats why.

on real radio tonight spurs about to offer hutton plus cash for aids. cant see big hutton going for it though

real radio talks pish.

last week ewan cameron was going on all night about west ha, preparing to make a bid for bougherra.His source??

frank macavennie said bougherra was a good player and that if west ham sold upson then the may well have a look at him as he is a decent player.

Ain't going to happen. We couldn't afford his wages these days, and he isn't going to take a massive wage-cut to come back to us, no matter how many people say how he is a teddy bear! Modern day footballers are all about the money...Hutton included!

Although i would have him back in a heartbeat of course :)