Is It Time To Turn Up The Heat On The Subway Loyal?

Id like to know whos username details he was posting ?

as i hope tae fuck i wasnt included or there will be soapy bubble.

You were top of the list actually, SuperRangers c/o Rangers Media, Copland Front, Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow.

Fully paid up member of the Subway Loyal. :gerbad:

Copland Rear actually sherlock.

See at Ibrox on Saturday im gonny come in 10 minutes late, then get up fur a pie, then go fur a pish then tae check the rugby scores and leave early just to get it right up :gerbad:

Am in the Copey Rear as well big man - couldny get us a pie when yer up could yae? :craphead:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a ''subway loyal'' and to be fair I only leave when we have the game dead n buried just so I can get an easy journey home.If its a tense game I will stay to the end along with the rest of the ''subway loyal'.

Im a ''subway loyal'' and to be fair I only leave when we have the game dead n buried just so I can get an easy journey home.If its a tense game I will stay to the end along with the rest of the ''subway loyal'.

On one hand I find your honesty commendable on the other you're a lilly livered, jumped up, backslidin part time Proddie.

Do it righty and stay for the ninety! :gerbad:

On one hand I find your honesty commendable on the other you're a lilly livered, jumped up, backslidin part time Proddie.

Thats cringey mate

Thats cringey mate

Thought it was quite catchy me self.

Can you do better? Dead easy to sit back and criticise you know, quite another making a valid contribution. :21:

"Don't Bend For a Friend and Stay To The End"..... See, I'm getting into my stride now. augh.gifaugh.gif

Or how about this one?

You'll like it - Not a lot - But you'll like it!

paul_daniels.jpg

You post the seat number of a fully paid up member of the Subway Loyal - in that way you're not divulging personal information but said member will hopefully be suitably embarrassed when he sees his seat on line. Told you you would like it.

Genius. :uk:

lisbon lions area 117 row xx seat 1690

catch me if you can

Sadly, you actually thought that was quite funny in your head before you decided to share it with us, your friends, here on Rangers Media.

Unfortunately it's not.

Must try harder. :rolleyes:

fuck up boton

think thats funny

at least i know lisbon lions area 117 is where the rangers fans are put

did you know that

catch me if you can

Sadly, you actually thought that was quite funny in your head before you decided to share it with us, your friends, here on Rangers Media.

Unfortunately it's not.

fuck up boton

think thats funny

did you know that

Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier - are you? jerkit.gif

Thats cringey mate

Thought it was quite catchy me self.

Can you do better? Dead easy to sit back and criticise you know, quite another making a valid contribution. :21:

"Don't Bend For a Friend and Stay To The End"..... See, I'm getting into my stride now. augh.gifaugh.gif

I have already made my contribution to this thread earlier on.

catch me if you can

Unfortunately it's not.

fuck up boton

think thats funny

did you know that

Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier - are you? jerkit.gif

not really thats why im involved in chit chat with you

im moving down to your level old bean

aye why dont you post your seat details and il be happy to come and see you before i leave early to see if you still think yer wide. (tu)

Awnaw.

Another internet hard man augh.gifaugh.gif

"Innam fae Ra Possil innat know."

Seriously, what a fuckin tosspot.

I knew you were just a keyboard crusader, go and get life ya tadger. (tu)

What's your seat number so we can keep an eye on what you do......

Ahm no tellin yae cos you might tell sumdy else. augh.gifaugh.gif

S you will post others names and seat numbers but are too much of a shitbag to post your own.....no surprises there then

You see, I'm not a member of The Subway Loyal so why would I want to post my seat number thicko?

What's your seat number so we can keep an eye on what you do......

Ahm no tellin yae cos you might tell sumdy else. augh.gifaugh.gif

S you will post others names and seat numbers but are too much of a shitbag to post your own.....no surprises there then

You see, I'm not a member of The Subway Loyal so why would I want to post my seat number thicko?

dont bother posting your season book seat number cause we wont see you staying in the ground from ibrox

aye why dont you post your seat details and il be happy to come and see you before i leave early to see if you still think yer wide. (tu)

Awnaw.

"Keyboard Crusader"... Is that the best you've got ya wee fanny? I'd fuckin ragdoll you all over The Copland. :5536:

wos_armee_132.gif Am hard as fuck me!

Possil Fuckin Park?...................... Fullapoofs. :gerbad:

Awnaw.

"Keyboard Crusader"... Is that the best you've got ya wee fanny? I'd fuckin ragdoll you all over The Copland. :5536:

wos_armee_132.gif Am hard as fuck me!

Possil Fuckin Park?...................... Fullapoofs. :gerbad:

outing yourself young declan

pity that

you nearly got to the 100 posts that gets you to have 57 virgins waiting on you when you return to kerrydale street