Big lee

easterhouse64

who would have thought the big man would have put in these performances, since the start of the pre season games big lee has been very good. not that long ago i wanted the big guy out the door but i would not let him go now.he has turned into a very important part of our midfield

Good 2 see him come in and play well

but when edu's back, mendes comes back, thomson back from suspension after his red card today, also davis who could be put in the middle, where does it leave him? back to the bench? would be very unfair on his form so far to drop him + if his form continues

Long may it continue. If he plays well, puts in a shift, and contributes, then no-one can argue!

Keep it up (tu)

Muff,get real..he is going to be long forgotten,in our history.

I don't think you have said one positive thing about our victory today....has it upset you..... :pipe:

I don't think he's ever said anything positive about Rangers :pipe:

Long may it continue. If he plays well, puts in a shift, and contributes, then no-one can argue!

Keep it up (tu)

I don't think you have said one positive thing about our victory today....has it upset you..... :pipe:

I dont get what your moaning at num, Big lee has put in 2 good shifts and bagged in 2 goals. and we have won both games, what more do you want from a skint club? :lol:

Keep it up (tu)

He's lifted a number of trophies at Rangers, and will hopefully win the treble next season, along with a good European run....yet again, you spout complete and utter garbage.

Your boring!

Rangers, and Lee McCulloch, a Champion!

Keep it up (tu)

I dont get what your moaning at num, Big lee has put in 2 good shifts and bagged in 2 goals. and we have won both games, what more do you want from a skint club? :lol:

dont know..but big lee aint the answer..liverpool sign our old greek guy..why ?

I credit Walter. He has actually made Big Lee into a contributor in (basically) new positions for him. Lee isn't a bad football player. He can be rash and clumsy at times, but he also has a decent level of skill.

And.. at this rate, he's on for 38 league goals!

Keep it up (tu)

who is the answer then with edu and mendes out? and now thomson

Keep it up (tu)

He's a decent back up...wtf does that have to do with anything in this thread?

I credit Walter. He has actually made Big Lee into a contributor in (basically) new positions for him. Lee isn't a bad football player. He can be rash and clumsy at times, but he also has a decent level of skill.

And.. at this rate, he's on for 38 league goals!

the stats back you up..

the only thing wrong about big lee is his tackling at times ,but hey we need that ,every team needs a player like that,and you know what hes cocky with it,and i bet theres not many players that will like comin face to face with him..and last 2 games he has shown his footballing side moreso..fastly becoming a player we cant do without ,hes stepped up to the plate ,and just aswell cause steve davis aint playing his best at moment.

I'm still far from convinced. he was caught in possession far too much and more times than not, he can't pick out a pass. He looks a lot better than last season but that's more becase he was utter shite last year. I'm still no Lee fan