***The Official Champions League Draw Thread***

bluenose_72

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like Charlie Nicholas to shut the fuck up! Already talking pish!

Give us the link your watching Boab. (tu)

He's watching it on Sky sports news.

Ouch! don't get it over here DB:( Still waiting for the Official UEFA site to start also,has it started back there yet?

Always thought Keir was German, oracle of Football though.

Nah, that's Rafael Honigstein.

Both are a level above anything Sky Sports can (usually) produce though.

And both are what I aspire to be :lol:

Now subscribed to his Guardian RSS feed (tu)

I'd like Charlie Nicholas to shut the fuck up! Already talking pish!

Give us the link your watching Boab. (tu)

He's watching it on Sky sports news.

Ouch! don't get it over here DB:( Still waiting for the Official UEFA site to start also,has it started back there yet?

Draw hasn't started yet.

Sky could have brought in Andy Gray or at a push Ray Wilkins or Nigel Spackman to talk shite about us.

Do they not normally have people in studios in Glasgow, Manchester, Liverpool etc... to talk about the draw once it's done?

Sky could have brought in Andy Gray or at a push Ray Wilkins or Nigel Spackman to talk shite about us.

Andy Gray was speaking about us last night, and he said "even though he is a Rangers fan we are one of the weakest sides in the draw".

Well maybe not, he panders too much to the English at times even tho I'm a big fan of him.

Do they not normally have people in studios in Glasgow, Manchester, Liverpool etc... to talk about the draw once it's done?

Not sure about that. Least Georgie is there tho! :drool:

Would any one like to get Madrid ?

And can we get Madrid (Dont Understand It Any More)

Us and Real are both in pot 2 mate. We'll get a Pot 1 team, a pot 3 team and a pot 4 team (tu)

how does the pot system still baffle people........? Im baffled <cr>

Andy Gray was speaking about us last night, and he said "even though he is a Rangers fan we are one of the weakest sides in the draw".

The truth hurts!

Would any one like to get Madrid ?

And can we get Madrid (Dont Understand It Any More)

Us and Real are both in pot 2 mate. We'll get a Pot 1 team, a pot 3 team and a pot 4 team (tu)

how does the pot system still baffle people........? Im baffled <cr>

That's what I thought :lol:

Well maybe not, he panders too much to the English at times even tho I'm a big fan of him.

<cr>

Boab, i don't know if anyone has told you this, but you're an insane Scottish Nationalist. :pipe:

Is Martin Bain representing us?

I'll reply to my own post :lol: As had just came across this...

The draw ceremony starts at 5pm at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco where Chief Executive Martin Bain and Head of Football Administration Andrew Dickson will represent the club.

<cr>

Boab, i don't know if anyone has told you this, but you're an insane Scottish Nationalist. :pipe:

Quiet.