Boyd in Berlin (sourced)

We dont NEED this money, if we really needed it boug, mendes or davis would have been sold. We have and always will be ruthless when it comes to selling out best players and if we are so desperate for money one of the above 3 would already be at another club.

We still need money, that is blatantly clear for all to see.

Bougherra, Mendes and Davis are the focal point of our team and would be the hardest to replace, but like everybody else they also have a price. We might not like it but that's just the way things are for us the now.

out money problems are totally over exaggerated, and as every week passes it gets even more exaggerated

It that over exaggerated, we ain't signed anybody and that's includes a trialist that's impressed, can't tie up any contracts, severely downsized playing and backroom staff over the summer. Yep you are spot on it's been completely took out of context.

We are obviously without cl money from last year, there no doubt we are behind a bit. we removed players who werent needed for cut prices big wow. What im saying is if it was THAT bad we WOULD have sold our better players and theres no denying that. All we have been doing is mopping up for last seasons losses, i didnt expect us to spend this summer for that exact reason.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont NEED this money, if we really needed it boug, mendes or davis would have been sold. We have and always will be ruthless when it comes to selling out best players and if we are so desperate for money one of the above 3 would already be at another club.

We still need money, that is blatantly clear for all to see.

Bougherra, Mendes and Davis are the focal point of our team and would be the hardest to replace, but like everybody else they also have a price. We might not like it but that's just the way things are for us the now.

out money problems are totally over exaggerated, and as every week passes it gets even more exaggerated

It that over exaggerated, we ain't signed anybody and that's includes a trialist that's impressed, can't tie up any contracts, severely downsized playing and backroom staff over the summer. Yep you are spot on it's been completely took out of context.

We are obviously without cl money from last year, there no doubt we are behind a bit. we removed players who werent needed for cut prices big wow. What im saying is if it was THAT bad we WOULD have sold our better players and theres no denying that. All we have been doing is mopping up for last seasons losses, i didnt expect us to spend this summer for that exact reason.

Nobody is saying it's that bad (Administration style) that we need to cash in on all our main stars, we are trying to make up for 2 years in 1 so to speak. One missing out on CL money last year and 2, spending this years money last year on Davis, Lafferty, Mendes etc. it was a gamble that nearly back fired now we really cant spent til we downsize and re group. So we make a profit this year.

This season unless, something major happens behind the scenes like a investment or a takeover. we won't be signing anybody unless more go and with the squad as thin as it is and not much more deadwood to shift off the wage bill. It then switches to players like Boyd, Novo etc who's contracts are running out.

Nobody is saying it's that bad (Administration style) that we need to cash in on all our main stars, we are trying to make up for 2 years in 1 so to speak. One missing out on CL money last year and 2, spending this years money last year on Davis, Lafferty, Mendes etc. it was a gamble that nearly back fired now we really cant spent til we downsize and re group. So we make a profit this year.

This season useless, something major happens behind the scenes like a investment or a takeover. we won't be signing anybody useless more go and with the squad as thin as it is and not much more deadwood to shift off the wage bill. It then switches to players like Boyd, Novo etc who's contracts are running out.

Sorry, i really didn't want to but it's not like you to use a totally different word in place of another, twice! :lol:

This season unless, something major happens behind the scenes like a investment or a takeover. we won't be signing anybody unless more go and with the squad as thin as it is and not much more deadwood to shift off the wage bill. It then switches to players like Boyd, Novo etc who's contracts are running out.

Sorry, i really didn't want to but it's not like you to use a totally different word in place of another, twice! :lol:

Typing too quick, but you get the just :lol:

All the signs are there for Boyd to leave before the window shuts, although i severely doubt he'll end up in Germany.

What are these signs? Your hopes you mean? ;)

Rumours in the paper? :lol:

His agent above said noone has contacted Kris or the club about him.

Not the papers, because they haven't really been saying anything direct from Boyd.

1, His contract, Boyd even said himself he wasn't bothered about a contract cause it's upto the club. No comment or movement from the club regrading tie up our top Goalscorer.

2, Pre-season, Walter made a point of setting up 4-3-3 without Boyd.

3, Our goalscoring has continued without Boyd on the pitch, It's the most logical move with doesn't disturb the rest of the team regarding our 1st team squad.

4, We are that skint we can't afford to give Boyd his wage demands, which he does deserve BTW.

In a ideal situation, I wouldn't have a problem with us tying him up and using him sparingly. But let be honest this ain't a ideal situation at Rangers at the moment.

How many times have you got to explain to some of these guys? :rolleyes:

If we're too skint to offer him a contract it won't matter.

He's past his goal drought now, overall performance will be looked at as always but he'll probably be the top scorer again. His slot in the team is certainly safe for now barring an injury, we'll see how he performs against Motherwell.

How many times have you got to explain to some of these guys? :rolleyes:

What an arrogant load of shite. You say 'explain' it as if it's FACT. I think it's DB's opinion on the matter, and fair enough to him for that.

Also, for a guy that doesn't like Boyd you seem to spend alot of your time in the boyd threads.

If Kris Boyd is still with us after this transfer window then we will see how much he loves Rangers and wants to play for us as he states so often in the press by the contract we may offer him.

I can bet he'll hold his word to it more than Carlos 'rangerstillidie' Cuellar :craphead:

'He's fat, he's slow, can't wait for him to go krissy boyd, krissy boyd.'

Did you start singing that at tynecastle when everyone was singing for Boyd to come on?

No that would be stupid. Look i'm entitled to my opinion. All of you guys worship 'fans fav krissy krissy boyd'. I personally can't stand him. The majority of the time he plays we are a man down. A penalty and two goals at Ibrox won't change my opinion.

He knows he isn't good enough to cut it in Germany or anywhere else so he will stay regardless of how much he is offered.

But hey wouldn't it be a boring old world if everyone agreed?

'He's fat, he's slow, can't wait for him to go krissy boyd, krissy boyd.'

Did you start singing that at tynecastle when everyone was singing for Boyd to come on?

No that would be stupid. Look i'm entitled to my opinion. All of you guys worship 'fans fav krissy krissy boyd'. I personally can't stand him. The majority of the time he plays we are a man down. A penalty and two goals at Ibrox won't change my opinion.

He knows he isn't good enough to cut it in Germany or anywhere else so he will stay regardless of how much he is offered.

But hey wouldn't it be a boring old world if everyone agreed?

It sure would! ;)

Where did 'fans fav krissy boyd' come from? He's far from fans favourite on here :lol:

Just aswell. You sell Boyd, then you have to replace him before the window closes!

Same goes for anyone who is sold during this window.

The fucking squad is getting weaker by the day.

Just aswell. You sell Boyd, then you have to replace him before the window closes!

Same goes for anyone who is sold during this window.

The fucking squad is getting weaker by the day.

Boyd is one player we could do without, we are top heavy even though we have trimmed the squad.

I'd rather we cash in now than losing him for nothing, but that's another debate.

Would just make the squad even weaker, and we can't afford that to happen. 19 first team players.

This transfer window has fucked me off big time. Only at Rangers could you win a league title, make the group stages of the Champions League, move on the deadwood, and not be in a position to strengthen whilst lacking in numerous positions.

If any one of Bougherra, Davis or Mendes are sold before the window closes, Bain, Murray, Johnston....should hang their head in shame.

It's already a disgrace that we can't even afford a bosman or loan signing. Long, long season ahead.

Would just make the squad even weaker, and we can't afford that to happen. 19 first team players.

This transfer window has fucked me off big time. Only at Rangers could you win a league title, make the group stages of the Champions League, move on the deadwood, and not be in a position to strengthen whilst lacking in numerous positions.

If any one of Bougherra, Davis or Mendes are sold before the window closes, Bain, Murray, Johnston....should hang their head in shame.

It's already a disgrace that we can't even afford a bosman or loan signing. Long, long season ahead.

January transfer window muff ;) have some faith all though you'll need a whole fucking lot of it to be blind

We'll be lucky to make it to the January transfer window with this squad. A few injuries/suspensions/loss of form, and we are fucked. Plus, we don't have any money, so unless we sell between now and Tuesday, and during the January transfer window, I can't see anyone coming in.

The defence does not have any strength in depth, and the left side is still a problem, and has been for fucking years.