In a Scotland v NI Play off

Weebawbees

So the answers will be:

'Nothern Ireland (if Scottish) as I relate more to their fans than the Tartan Army/Scotland'

'Northern Ireland as I hate Scotland' if Scottish

NI bears actually supporting NI, imagine that?!

Scotland supporting Bears who wouldn't have it any other way as thats pretty normal :lol:

Scotland, anyone who chooses to genuinely support another national team other than their own, especially when they run into their own, isnt any better than those plastic cunts at the paedodome.

Did you cheer when Scott Brown when he scored today tho?

Scotland, anyone who chooses to genuinely support another national team other than their own, especially when they run into their own, isnt any better than those plastic cunts at the paedodome.

Did you cheer when Scott Brown when he scored today tho?

No, he probably begrudged him for scoring a goal that might get his national team into the WC.

:anguish:

Scotland. Why the hell would any Scottish person support Northern Ireland against Scotland? Yes I did cheer for Brown when he scored, even when he kicked the ball off that fud from Macedonia for the corner. As far as I'm concerned when they're in a Scotland jersey (or Australia in the case of McDonald) then they have my full support. I'll go back to hating them this weekend.

Scotland. Why the hell would any Scottish person support Northern Ireland against Scotland? Yes I did cheer for Brown when he scored, even when he kicked the ball off that fud from Macedonia for the corner. As far as I'm concerned when they're in a Scotland jersey (or Australia in the case of McDonald) then they have my full support. I'll go back to hating them this weekend.

Well said Brissyger, i am sick of the cunts on here who don't support there own country. If you don't like Scotland then Fuckoff

Spot on brissy (tu)