***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Sour grapes anyone. laugh.gif

Ravens’ Ayanbadejo say he won’t watch “unSuper Bowl”

Posted by Mike Florio on January 23, 2012, 10:02 AM ESTayanbadejo.jpg?w=250

Getty Images

With all sorts of allegations and smack and excuses landing on Twitter in the wake of the conference title games, Ravens linebacker Brendan Ayanbadejo has chimed in. Specifically, he says he won’t be watching the upcoming game between the Giants and Patriots.

“Truth being told I am not sure I’m going to watch the unSuper Bowl since the two best teams are sitting at home #ravens #49ers,” Ayanbadejo said.

We re-tweeted the message to our 200,000-plus followers (you can easily become one, too), after the Ravens had re-tweeted it. And that may be the more significant development.

It’s one thing for a player to chew on sour grapes. It’s quite another for his team to essentially endorse that viewpoint via the “RT” function on Twitter.

The reaction to our re-tweet has been fairly strong. For the many of you who don’t, won’t, and never will use Twitter, you can sound off in the comments.

It's not sour grapes if it's the truth. :pipe:

As I said earlier in the thread, won't be watching the Superbowl, two mediocre teams that I really don't like at all. But at least the probowl will be good this year.

Welp, looks like I gotta look out that 18-1 folder I had on my computer somewhere.

You may recall that I work at Texas State Technical College Waco, and there is TSTC Airport which itself isn't for commercial flights. There would be times that I've seen a B-52 fly around, close to land but would take off to do another fly around. That is where they have those pilots training on that plane. My office is not that far from the runaway.

Map of my college where I work. There is an icon at the upper far right with a rectangle with 4 arrows where you can click to enlarge the map. My building is #24.

http://www.waco.tstc.edu/maps/

You may recall that I work at Texas State Technical College Waco, and there is TSTC Airport which itself isn't for commercial flights. There would be times that I've seen a B-52 fly around, close to land but would take off to do another fly around. That is where they have those pilots training on that plane. My office is not that far from the runaway.

Map of my college where I work. There is an icon at the upper far right with a rectangle with 4 arrows where you can click to enlarge the map. My building is #24.

rm-1327461365-U2627.jpg

I'm afraid the American Military-Industrial Complex isn't high on my 'like' list either Lando. :(

Well, unless it's a Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit, because those look stunning.

I'm afraid the American Military-Industrial Complex isn't high on my 'like' list either Lando. :(

Well, unless it's a Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit, because those look stunning.

I hear what you're saying, but I am just telling you that it is a common sight to see those heavy military planes fly in Waco. Really, before becoming Texas State Technical Institute in 1965, that used to be an Air Force base. That is why we have the family housing area where the Air Force personnel would live. My grandfather once worked there for a short time when he was in the Army. That was probably in the 1950s.

I hear what you're saying, but I am just telling you that it is a common sight to see those heavy military planes fly in Waco. Really, before becoming Texas State Technical Institute in 1965, that used to be an Air Force base. That is why we have the family housing area where the Air Force personnel would live. My grandfather once worked there for a short time when he was in the Army. That was probably in the 1950s.

Is that why the American Air Force in films generally tends to reference Wako?

Or is that the marines, I can honestly never remember enough about the USA at the best of times.

Is that why the American Air Force in films generally tends to reference Wako?

Or is that the marines, I can honestly never remember enough about the USA at the best of times.

To be honest, I really dunno. Almost all of the movies are not subtitled in the movie theaters. That's why I never go to the theaters. I just bid my time for the DVDs to come out to either buy or rent them.

According to this article, the Indianapolis Colts is reportedly set on hiring Chuck Pagano to be the new head coach.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/1/25/2733055/chuck-pagano-indianapolis-colts-head-coach-baltimore-ravens

I guess this was why we were apparently talking to the Colts and not Manning.

I'll bump this post in 24 hours we win the Superbowl :crabflute:

I believe in Eli !!

Hope to fuck Eli and the giants win. Alot of pressure has been lifted from him nice Peytons been out this season.

When you defeat Aaron Rodgers you deserve to win. Patriots are only in the Super Bowl due to the mistakes of others.