***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Yeah, I know fuck all about this sport but I would have thought this was like, a disqualification-worthy kind of thing. Or at least something that incurs a serious points penalty (since they can hardly just cancel the whole game :lol:)

Well they had just gained possession and were then penalised and the resulting play lead to a TD by the Giants. I think they did get a serious set back :D

Yeah, I know fuck all about this sport but I would have thought this was like, a disqualification-worthy kind of thing. Or at least something that incurs a serious points penalty (since they can hardly just cancel the whole game :lol:)

You'd think so, wouldn't you? :lol: But I guess they got punished enough for it.

Whole load of celebrating and I dunno what the significance of most of it is!

You'd think so, wouldn't you? :lol: But I guess they got punished enough for it.

Whole load of celebrating and I dunno what the significance of most of it is!

I love how one guy will just smash into someone and then dance around and pull his helmet off in sheer glee. Imagine if Lee McCulloch went in elbows on Kris Commons or some cunt and then just ripped his shirt off and did a Klinsmann dive in celebration :lol:

I'd quite like to get my head around this sport but I'm struggling.

I love how one guy will just smash into someone and then dance around and pull his helmet off in sheer glee. Imagine if Lee McCulloch went in elbows on Kris Commons or some cunt and then just ripped his shirt off and did a Klinsmann dive in celebration :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly! I also struggle to understand how a 15 minute 'quarter' lasted 30 minutes! I would love to get into it too, but it's just too confusing. Did I not see about 50 players come out at the start for each team? Where are the other 39!

laugh.gif I was just thinking along these lines myself!