Well done THE GOALIE ! ! ! !

BLUEDIGNITY

That sickened the scum today and a point gained in my view. Big Boughie a bit daft gettin sent off I may add after giving that bhastard cheatin referee an opportunity to give a penalty. Keep the mouth shut big man. They hate us so learn the drill. Anyways Greegs take a bow ! Keep Believing ! Remember this is a Snickers not a sprint ! (tu):sherlock:

That sickened the scum today and a point gained in my view. Big Boughie a bit daft gettin sent off I may add after giving that bhastard cheatin referee an opportunity to give a penalty. Keep the mouth shut big man. They hate us so learn the drill. Anyways Greegs take a bow ! Keep Beliving ! Remember this is a Snickers not a sprint ! (tu):sherlock:

:lol:

That sickened the scum today and a point gained in my view. Big Boughie a bit daft gettin sent off I may add after giving that bhastard cheatin referee an opportunity to give a penalty. Keep the mouth shut big man. They hate us so learn the drill. Anyways Greegs take a bow ! Keep Beliving ! Remember this is a Snickers not a sprint ! (tu):sherlock:

Exactly. (tu)

Great save, thats what he IS capable of. Alexander probably wouldn't have saved that. Would you say saves like that even up him selling us goals over the course of the season? That's Walters dilemma.

I never thought it was a PK anyway, the cunt was on his way down before Bougherra touched him.

That sickened the scum today and a point gained in my view. Big Boughie a bit daft gettin sent off I may add after giving that bhastard cheatin referee an opportunity to give a penalty. Keep the mouth shut big man. They hate us so learn the drill. Anyways Greegs take a bow ! Keep Believing ! Remember this is a Snickers not a sprint ! (tu):sherlock:

IMO McGregor showed why Walter has faith in him. He pulled off a good few cracking saves not including the penalty

IMO McGregor showed why Walter has faith in him. He pulled off a good few cracking saves not including the penalty

Yes especially the one from the left hand side that came in at pace, he's got THE GOALIE written all over him controversial, a shagger, a gambler and a player who can can win or turn a game for you. He'll do for me ! :sherlock:

Yes especially the one from the left hand side that came in at pace, he's got THE GOALIE written all over him controversial, a shagger, a gambler and a player who can can win or turn a game for you. He'll do for me ! :sherlock:

That's exactly what I want.

Whilst Alexander is more than capable of coming in and doing a job, Greegs earns us points and wins. He's proved it time and again.