No big news in the sun tomorrow

robgersfan51

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know why u think i am robgersfan51 when did i talk about takeovers and i tell u what i dont have an obsestion with players like he does like ben foster tonel andy driver and david healy

:anguish:

This is plumbing new depths!

Its not exactly Scotts52

i dont know why u think i am robgersfan51 when did i talk about takeovers and i tell u what i dont have an obsestion with players like he does like ben foster tonel andy driver and david healy

Its not exactly Scotts52

maybe he is scotts52 also?

Its not exactly Scotts52

maybe he is scotts52 also?

If theres 3 different people equally as stupid on this board i'd be very surprised. Surely it's all one guy..surely?

Its not exactly Scotts52

Not exactly , that would be his alter ego after all.

The wee scrote in "BIGDAVIE" persona , trying to create the illusion of difference by claiming the "other guy" robgers ain't like him , coz he's obsessed with certain players :D

You can hear the cogs of his 14 year old brain turning a mile off , aye that'll fool them! Wonder what the lassies at his school would say if they knew that this is what he does with his time...

There's only one reprieve from this situation; the OP turns out to be correct and tomorrow's Sun is full of the club being sold.

If not, you know the score for 'both' of you.

alas!

we dont have to put up with his shite anymore :gerbad:.

how u know that mate,,right out of the blue that came too,,,'BIGDAVIE52'(robgersfan51)