***The Official Rangers v Sevilla Thread***

Muff

This'll do nothing for the players confidence, to play so well the first half and that flush it down the pan..

Had to be celtic the weekend didn't it?

Precisely what I was saying.

That said, I think the scoreline is harsh considering the performance and that's perhaps some consolation to take from it.

I don't know about that,

Sevilla pretty much walked through our defense for their last few goals, you don't want a confidence shattering loss like this before an OF match

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weir can't play CL anymore, that much is obvious.

defending for the last 3 goals was nothing short of terrible.

davy weir should not be playing full stop 40 year old against the likes av fabiano and kanoute lol gees a f*ckin break min

This'll do nothing for the players confidence, to play so well the first half and that flush it down the pan..

The only game that I would want, they will come back with a vengeance on Sunday!!!

Hmm we'll see.

If we defend like that... :anguish:

It was expected lads, we were out classed but not out played I don't think, we had a decent 1st half (should of got a penalty, ref was a cunt though) We just need to pick ourselves up and hump the tims Sunday.

We're a hell of a lot better than that showed. I was there when Juventus humped us 4-1 and 4-0. That was us being beat. We were unlucky and it got away from us. However this does go to show that weir cannot compete at champions league level.

He was nowhere to be seen at the goals. Naisy played really well and well done to Nacho (ma second touch is a slide tackle) Novo for the goal!

I'm disappointed by the result but we didn't do that much wrong. If we'd got the penalty it'd have been a different story but I'm not going to be a tim and cry over spilled milk. Onwards and upwards, just someone bag us some goals in future.

Glad it's they cunts. Great way to bounce back. Played great for the first half. The heads dropped after the 2nd goal. It was over then. After that we opened up and were carved open. By and rights it shouldn't have come to that, If we had been 1-0 up I think we would of at least came out of this with a draw. The ref should got his balls cut off - but they probably have been already ....

I'm disappointed by the result but we didn't do that much wrong. If we'd got the penalty it'd have been a different story but I'm not going to be a tim and cry over spilled milk. Onwards and upwards, just someone bag us some goals in future.

Spilled milk? Walter spilled the milk with the 4-5-1. then the ref greeted us kindly with a kick in the teeth with a swift Cleveland steamer from Sevilla.

Spilled fucking milk.

Whittaker was shite.

agreed, was good 1st half, his defending for 2 goals was shite, i blame the ref mopre but, that was a very soft free kick, a clear corner denied, and of course the penalty that everyone except the ref could see was a stonewaller, he should not be considered for a champions league match again, spare other teams this absolute wanker of a Ref

Whittaker was shite.

agreed, was good 1st half, his defending for 2 goals was shite, i blame the ref mopre but, that was a very soft free kick, a clear corner denied, and of course the penalty that everyone except the ref could see was a stonewaller, he should not be considered for a champions league match again, spare other teams this absolute wanker of a Ref

I blame whittaker for 2, maybe even 3 of the goals.

Spilled milk? Walter spilled the milk with the 4-5-1. then the ref greeted us kindly with a kick in the teeth with a swift Cleveland steamer from Sevilla.

Spilled fucking milk.

Everyone's gutted about the result, make no mistake. Granted we should have went at them early on and we should have had a pentalty and the freekick for the first goal was dubious but moaning about what could have been isn't going to get us three points in the CL. Let's put a bad night behind us and do the business in the double header with Unirea.

What do we actually do at Murray Park?

We struggle to string 2 passes together sometimes barely even making the first pass.

Alot of our players have no first touch and usually their 2nd touch is a tackle.

Why the hell can't we beat the first man at corners and free-kicks? Rothen and Medes both "expert" set-pieces takers struggle at this.

Why do the players look sapped for energy after 60mins? In the lead up to Fabianos header, both Thomson and Papac jogged back to get the winger.

Something is seriously wrong at training.

Put that in with the dodgy ref (:anguish:) then you get tonights game.