First time ever 0-0

minstral

Shocking................

Is it our tactics to draw now ?

Suppose it saves on Scoring bonuses for players

no such bonus in place

I didnt know that and Im glad to hear it. The day players are motivated by money to score for Rangers is the day they should be booted out.

there we go,,,,,,

Another reason not to encourage strikers. We should be reviewing every method to improve results...

Why should a striker need encouragement to score a goal? It is his job and is what he gets paid big bucks for.

Agreed to a point.

therefore would you have been happy if Novo had scored the winning goal and we wone 1 - 0

or if others had scored as well, resulting in a goal feast

Yes they should ultimatly be measured by their goal performance, however as a quick fix we should be using EVERY tool open too us.

Relying on strikers delivering on job descriptions does not seem to be working, and we can't get rid of them mid season, so what else can we do ?

Shocking................

no such bonus in place

there we go,,,,,,

Another reason not to encourage strikers. We should be reviewing every method to improve results...

you think guys should get paid for scoring goals

what if for example boyd is thru on goal but has an option to pass but thinks im gettin 500 quid if i score but if i pass mhisser gets the dosh

Shocking................

no such bonus in place

there we go,,,,,,

what if for example boyd is thru on goal but has an option to pass but thinks im gettin 500 quid if i score but if i pass mhisser gets the dosh

every bonus system is flawed, if you look hard enough.

however, we must start scoring goals now.......

there we go,,,,,,

Why should a striker need encouragement to score a goal? It is his job and is what he gets paid big bucks for.

Agreed to a point.

therefore would you have been happy if Novo had scored the winning goal and we wone 1 - 0

or if others had scored as well, resulting in a goal feast

Yes they should ultimatly be measured by their goal performance, however as a quick fix we should be using EVERY tool open too us.

Relying on strikers delivering on job descriptions does not seem to be working, and we can't get rid of them mid season, so what else can we do ?

If a striker isn't scoring he should be dropped to the bench, not have his potential earnings increased!!

Shocking................

no such bonus in place

there we go,,,,,,

every bonus system is flawed, if you look hard enough.

however, we must start scoring goals now.......

not the win bonus system it seems to be ok

Shocking................

no such bonus in place

there we go,,,,,,

:lol: In that situation, perhaps nobody would get paid :sherlock: