Alastair Johnston

Linfield

I was very impressed with how he conducted that press conference. Given the nature of the conference and it being his first address he naturally was very careful initially with what he said hence the 'um's' etc but after 5 minutes or so he went on to articulately demonstrate his knowledge and passion for the club.

He will be a very good chairman for us IMO. Well done Alistair.

I thought he came across well. Good to see him building up the global brand image and fan base, very attractive to potential buyers.

A very articulate an intelligent man, a credit to our club imo. Well done Mr Chairman.

Just watched the whole 17 min interview....what an articulate guy he is. Yes he stumbled about for the first six mins or so. I think he clearly responds better to questions put to him, rather than trying to 'big himself up' to the media...hence the pauses.

I'll tell you what though....I get the impression that this guy has thought out every little detail of how to get us out of our current financial mess. Hope I'm not wrong, but I really think he's got plans for us that some others had never though of.

Over to you Mr Chairman! :clap:

I think that the new owners are nearly in place and Mr Johnston is there to help them settle and possably he was put there at their request?

Anyway i believe that he is here for the long term as chairman and will turn our club around and put the supporters back in the heart of things!