Drink on Sunday

scotty657

Get yourself along to the Louden at Kinning Park mate, about 5 minutes fast walk along Paisley Road West then up to the left when you see the District Bar. Crackin atmosphere and sausage rolls & sandwiches at HT (tu)

Avoid the Stadium Bar at all costs, its right next to the ground but its an utter toilet. Saw a guy chunder all over the bar once and they just left it.

Get yourself along to the Louden at Kinning Park mate, about 5 minutes fast walk along Paisley Road West then up to the left when you see the District Bar. Crackin atmosphere and sausage rolls & sandwiches at HT (tu)

Avoid the Stadium Bar at all costs, its right next to the ground but its an utter toilet. Saw a guy chunder all over the bar once and they just left it.

Wouldn't give the Scottish Nationalist custodian or should that be comedian of the self proclaimed 'Greatest Pub In The World'' a penny,Happy to take your money,but hell mend you if you fancy a wee sing song. And as for sausage rolls and sandwiches, he can stick them where the sun doesn't shine.

Rule out the Wee Rangers club they have a strict members only policy now.

Not that i know of.

Last two home games it's been members only, so i take it for the 3rd home game in a row especially for us against Celtic it will be more of the same from the Wee Rangers Club.

Jumping on your thread here but any pubs open before 12:30 in Glasgow worth going to and near the centre or at leat a tube station?

Or will it be getting drunk on the train and having a wee party up some dodgy ally?

Don't think their will be any pubs open before 12:30 mate,your best chance might be a Masonic or Bowling club,and if their is any pubs open please remember to keep it off public forums,we don't know who's watching doh

Not that i know of.

Last two home games it's been members only, so i take it for the 3rd home game in a row especially for us against Celtic it will be more of the same from the Wee Rangers Club.

Me and my two mates were in before the Aberdeen game and both of them were non-members. There were plenty of people i seen declare they weren't a member and just pay the £2.50 to get in.

Who told you it was only members allowed?

Wouldn't give the Scottish Nationalist custodian or should that be comedian of the self proclaimed 'Greatest Pub In The World'' a penny,Happy to take your money,but hell mend you if you fancy a wee sing song. And as for sausage rolls and sandwiches, he can stick them where the sun doesn't shine.

:lol: wooft! You know somethin i dont mate. I only pop into the Louden after games, and used to go for the odd away game if i stayed over at the missus'.

But if im not at the away games now i watch them at my local - the Ally Bar in Duke Street! (tu) Nice pic.

:lol: wooft! You know somethin i dont mate. I only pop into the Louden after games, and used to go for the odd away game if i stayed over at the missus'.

But if im not at the away games now i watch them at my local - the Ally Bar in Duke Street! (tu) Nice pic.

Just ask some of the regulars in the Ally Bar mate, about a certain publican on Duke Street, it's not happy hearing :rolleyes: trust me

Not that i know of.

Me and my two mates were in before the Aberdeen game and both of them were non-members. There were plenty of people i seen declare they weren't a member and just pay the £2.50 to get in.

Who told you it was only members allowed?

Skinny guy that stands beside the bouncer, everybody was getting turned away saying it's members only, and they were handing out forms who were questioning this new policy.

Now the thing was the fans that were getting turned away, weren't the ones you would say yeah they maybe have a point. These were genuine fans just wanting a beer. Don't know what had happened, maybe they had some trouble before and they shut up shop, but they were turning everybody away. It's not a good way to conduct business unless they a raking in the cash and don't need the extra custom.

The neptunes no bad

...apart from the fact the Bar Manager is an RC and wont tolerate any "bigotted" songs. A few bar staff are the same and one barmaid actually complained when GSTQ was played at the end of the night saying "I thought this was a non sectarian club?"

Can heartily recommend the Glaswegian and Annie Millers after visiting those 2 fine hostelries on Saturday.

I'd also like to thank any members of the Queen Street True Blues for a wonderfully warm welcome into their cracking, immaculate little club (tu)

Can heartily recommend the Glaswegian and Annie Millers after visiting those 2 fine hostelries on Saturday.

I'd also like to thank any members of the Queen Street True Blues for a wonderfully warm welcome into their cracking, immaculate little club (tu)

good bunch of guys usually meet a few on our euro trips (tu)

Not that i know of.

I've been at the WRC every home game this season and just paid £2.50 at the door.