Dumbarton Parade this Saturday

Martinblair1690

As many of you know or maybe don't there is a band parade going ahead this saturday through dumbarton.

Supposedly there is busloads of tarriers going to protest , around 150 expected to be there. I would like to try and encourage many of you to get along and and support this parade and hopefully stop the parade getting attacked , as their is only 5 bands out I would like to try and get a big turnout. As you know my band The Rutherglen Bluebell were attacked during a return trip from dumbarton at the blacks parade , we are leading this time so we hope you come out and support us all the way and stop us gettin bad press !

No Surrender.

unless its a Rangers parade then it shouldnt be in the Bears den

leaving it in as its something that intrests rangers fans

A lot of Rangers fans may also be interested in shoes but you wouldnt leave that in here. (Not suggesting that there is a lot of shoe fetish types in here...just a random subject matter)

Look, we have clarified this so many times as to why we allow these threads in the BD, and i for one am not going to do it again.

Either participate in the discussion or post in threads which are of interest to you.

Look, we have clarified this so many times as to why we allow these threads in the BD, and i for one am not going to do it again.

Either participate in the discussion or post in threads which are of interest to you.

Someone who speaks sense. :)

Thank you (tu)

I am taking part in the discussion and i am discussing why i dont think it should be in here. Ive made my point as you have ,so fair enough. Im not being arsey about. I just disagree as we are all entitled to do.

I am taking part in the discussion and i am discussing why i dont think it should be in here. Ive made my point as you have ,so fair enough. Im not being arsey about. I just disagree as we are all entitled to do.

If you disagree then PM a member of staff, it is not the topic of discussion in this thread.

No-one in the thread cares for your pish though, as it has already been said PM admin.

No-one in the thread cares for your pish though, as it has already been said PM admin.

Sorry but i made my opinion without being arsey or negative. My point is as valid as anyones. I dont understand why you feel you have to start labeling here. I made no comment to you, just the op i was discussing this with. I respect their opinion on why it is in here and have left it as that.

Sorry but i made my opinion without being arsey or negative. My point is as valid as anyones. I dont understand why you feel you have to start labeling here. I made no comment to you, just the op i was discussing this with. I respect their opinion on why it is in here and have left it as that.

A would have thought you would "have left it at that" after the first time you posted a comment like that and were given the reason no the 15,000 time.

A would have thought you would "have left it at that" after the first time you posted a comment like that and were given the reason no the 15,000 time.

im commenting on you chipping in, not the thread

Eh??

You said "I respect their opinion on why it is in here and have left it as that"

Then I replied "A would have thought you would "have left it at that" after the first time you posted a comment like that and were given the reason no the 15,000 time"

Then you replied that drivel, me no understandy.

Eh??

You said "I respect their opinion on why it is in here and have left it as that"

Then I replied "A would have thought you would "have left it at that" after the first time you posted a comment like that and were given the reason no the 15,000 time"

Then you replied that drivel, me no understandy.

I will quote you here

"No-one in the thread cares for your pish though, as it has already been said PM admin."

When i was not in discussion with you. This is my point.