Dumbarton Parade this Saturday

Martinblair1690

hope the parade has a good turn out, unfortunatly i wont be making it to the parade but will venture to the game, sore hand and on sick pay is a real bastard.

hope it goes well

NO SURRENDER

I'll pass this on to as many Bears as I can contact, however, given the possible volatile nature of this event might it not be best to PM each other (mobile phones are also a wonderful device) and keep the numbers we expect to attend (defending our civil and religious liberties) off-screen, as it were.

No sense in given the republican scum any advance notice of our intentions.

That said, I have no problem whatsoever with it being in the Bears Den. :rolleyes:

not seen anything in the papers about this arson attack

imagine if it was a place of worship that wasnt an orange hall im of the opinion it would be front page news

was on the front page of the local paper (the reporter) today mate. they threw petrol bombs on to the roof.

imagine if it was a place of worship that wasnt an orange hall im of the opinion it would be front page news

was on the front page of the local paper (the reporter) today mate. they threw petrol bombs on to the roof.

good stuff hopefully the national tabloids pick up on this sectarian attack

As many of you know or maybe don't there is a band parade going ahead this saturday through dumbarton.

Supposedly there is busloads of tarriers going to protest , around 150 expected to be there. I would like to try and encourage many of you to get along and and support this parade and hopefully stop the parade getting attacked , as their is only 5 bands out I would like to try and get a big turnout. As you know my band The Rutherglen Bluebell were attacked during a return trip from dumbarton at the blacks parade , we are leading this time so we hope you come out and support us all the way and stop us gettin bad press !

No Surrender.

What time ? :sherlock:

good stuff hopefully the national tabloids pick up on this sectarian attack

Nah mate, never. Its only the big bad proddies that can be sectarian don't you know :rolleyes: . Sweep sweep as usual by the media.

As many of you know or maybe don't there is a band parade going ahead this saturday through dumbarton.

Supposedly there is busloads of tarriers going to protest , around 150 expected to be there. I would like to try and encourage many of you to get along and and support this parade and hopefully stop the parade getting attacked , as their is only 5 bands out I would like to try and get a big turnout. As you know my band The Rutherglen Bluebell were attacked during a return trip from dumbarton at the blacks parade , we are leading this time so we hope you come out and support us all the way and stop us gettin bad press !

No Surrender.

What time ? :sherlock:

We're leaving rutherglen at half 8 , so I would imagine around 10 - half 10.