It just makes me feel so sad

MisterC

What is happening at our great club just now is unbelievable. Have things really come to this where we have no money, we have creditors on the board of directors and a team that has a few imposters in it? We are supposed to be one of European footballs biggest clubs, we have a huge fanbase, an amazing stadium and a modern training facility which is the envy of many a club. Sure, playing in Scotland does not help in terms of attracting sponsorship, decent tv money and attracting better players but surely we should have enough experience to adapt and use these circumstances to our advantage. It is so dispiriting what is happening just now and losing 4-1 at home in Europe is bad enough when its a top team, but to a team almost none of us had heard of before this season is just galling. Where now? Who knows. Ideally a knight in shining armour will come along and save the day but this the real world which is in the midst of a recession, and I fear things will get worse before they get better. I just feel so sad that the rsangers I grew up with has come to the stage where its at now. My support and love of Rangers will never cease, thats a given, but what is going on now saddens me so much. We had the high of winning the league in May to the low point we are at now. Just think though, had we not won the league things would be much worse so that is some comfort. Anyway enough of my ramblings, I'm just going to depress myself(and no doubt others) if I carry on.

Remember we are still the people and will still be here long after Murray and Bain have been chased out of the door. Remember that if nothing else.

sir.David Murray has a lot to answer for

On the other hand we have a lot to thank him for as well.

Putting the club's future at risk though? Fuck that.

Were you complaining during the boom years, when we were signing so mnay top quality players? Still its easy to look back with hindsight, bear in mind too the explosion in TV money down south and beyond means we cannot compete as we did. Thats hardly Murrays fault.

Whatever went before he is leaving us up Shit Creek without a paddle. I wont be thanking him for anything.

Whatever went before he is leaving us up Shit Creek without a paddle. I wont be thanking him for anything.

I agree he has left us in the shit, we should be grateful for the boom years, but the past few years of decline is unacceptable, on two occasions he has left us when the going got tough. I always said better the devil you know when people said he should've left. I think the least he could've done was give us a leaving present, like a few million to keep the wolves from the door. Still as I said in the op this is the real world. The famous Glasgow Rangers reduced to a laughing stock is what gets me the most, I know my arguments in here are all over the place but this dejection has numbed my mind.

This is trully quite sad reading all these stories, it just shows what kind of state the world is in economically.

They say things are getting better my fucking arse

Getting better for the bankers who took us into this mess. Never mind us poor sods in the real world.

Were you complaining during the boom years, when we were signing so mnay top quality players? Still its easy to look back with hindsight, bear in mind too the explosion in TV money down south and beyond means we cannot compete as we did. Thats hardly Murrays fault.

Pointless argument that we've all heard a thousand times. Feck all to do with our situation now. If my dog shits on the carpet I dont distinguish him from blame because he shat outside yesterday do I?

Pointless argument that we've all heard a thousand times. Feck all to do with our situation now. If my dog shits on the carpet I dont distinguish him from blame because he shat outside yesterday do I?

Perhaps mate, but its so shit that things have gone downhill so much since then. Murray must take a lot, if not most of the blame, but other factors I mentioned in that post are beyond his control.

I never thought that we would end up like this, and sad to say Murray has taken us all for fools. :anguish:

Neve a truer word spoken Minst , despite the boom years for want of a better term , we have been sliding and sliding in to this for years now.

The realisation that we were fire fighting was seeing money being spent after we were humped by Kaunas .

reminicent of the advocaat years.

Even if we find a buyer , King or otherwise this wont be turned round overnight .

it saddens me to think we have arrived at this ! , I have seen some lean and dark years , stood on the terraces watching a poor production line of players (imo) turn out on a saturday ...... Kennedy , Henderson. M , among those of the 70.s

But today is a very deep dark day indeed and I do infact fear for our Great club , but give up or give in never , we all have to do what ever we can in any small way to continue with our world renown support for Rangers.