LLoyds

Just read out on radio scotland

Not word for word but they say, They didn't threaten rangers with administration, they are not running the club. The board of rangers are, they say Rangers are a customer and they don't run there customers business

Also they didn't ask for Sir David to stand down.....

Good old daryll broadfoot..... :rolleyes:

seeing Bears on here acting like hysterical women swooning at every bit of shitey speculation is quite sad really - puts me off spending much time on this forum in times like these

Was the same when Bougie/Boydy were apparently "out the door".

A few people on here need to grow a pair of balls

seeing Bears on here acting like hysterical women swooning at every bit of shitey speculation is quite sad really - puts me off spending much time on this forum in times like these

The thing i don't like is people seem to want to believe the bad news....

have you thought oh trying it instead oh greeting :anguish:

Who knows what to believe now

Our bank or the useless hacks from Scottish football......it's a tough one right enough.

No one is denying we are in financial trouble but the stories coming out today have been denied by the bank, why would they do this if they were true ?

I think journalists/newspapers have an incentive to make everything seem worse than it is, and the bank & the club both have incentives to make things seem better than they are

The thing i don't like is people seem to want to believe the bad news....

What a surprise, GCL believes what he wants to believe because it suits him, is it not pretty fucking clear and can you not drive a bus threw that shite from lloyds! 1st of all the statement released after business day, after serious warnings made to lloyds regarding big people withdrawing their funds and backing of lloyds!!!!

Put it this way bears, who do we believe the man who loves the club or the bank!

Lloyds have a large Rangers supporting customer base theyd do well not to upset :)

Aye ridiculous conspiracy theories, that's the way forward

Its not in the banks interest whatsoever to come out with any sensational info whether it is true or not. Of course they are going to want to play the situation down.

Walter claimed they were controlling the club the other day, is he lying?

Lloyds have a large Rangers supporting customer base theyd do well not to upset :)

Aye ridiculous conspiracy theories, that's the way forward

Its not in the banks interest whatsoever to come out with any sensational info whether it is true or not. Of course they are going to want to play the situation down.

Walter claimed they were controlling the club the other day, is he lying?

I am sure from his perspective they are.....

Our bank or the useless hacks from Scottish football......it's a tough one right enough.

No one is denying we are in financial trouble but the stories coming out today have been denied by the bank, why would they do this if they were true ?

I think journalists/newspapers have an incentive to make everything seem worse than it is, and the bank & the club both have incentives to make things seem better than they are

My god!!! Do you want booted from the board? If you do just keep spouting common sense like that :)

I for one don`t believe Walter is a Liar , not one person today has came out and said so

I for one don`t believe Walter is a Liar , not one person today has came out and said so

No one is accusing Walter of being a liar. As ever Walter is being cute with the media, doesn’t pay to take him so literally.

Just read out on radio scotland

Not word for word but they say, They didn't threaten rangers with administration, they are not running the club. The board of rangers are, they say Rangers are a customer and they don't run there customers business

Also they didn't ask for Sir David to stand down.....

Good old daryll broadfoot..... :rolleyes:

But I thought the end of the world was imminant?

We wo't know until daryll tell us what to think tomorrow..... :anguish:

You can believe the banks, the manager, the hacks or whatever, but one thing is apparent, Rangers are in the worse position they have ever been in and that to me is enough for alarm bells and hysteria.

No one is arguing that, we are in the same position we were in last week though and most people managed to keep there arse in there trousers then.....

You can believe the banks, the manager, the hacks or whatever, but one thing is apparent, Rangers are in the worse position they have ever been in and that to me is enough for alarm bells and hysteria.

No one is arguing that, we are in the same position we were in last week though and most people managed to keep there arse in there trousers then.....

There weren't founded reports in the media last week

Walter did a grand job admitting the bank control Rangers. If the managers budget is being affected he knows much more than we do about the situation. Time now for the Assembly to make a statement that if Lloyds screw us the fans should screw them. The bank stand to loose far more than they will gain.

What do you mean by founded ? The reports in the media today have been rubbished by the bank and the club.

Ok, wrong choice of word, but we didn't have the manager speaking out last week, we didn't have the knowledge of 'tentative enquiries', we weren't subject to alot of information that we now have.