***The Official Dundee United 0 v 1 Rangers Thread***

Muff

Nothing less than cheating by calling a replay at this stage, apaprently it was fine to start with and now you cant play now we are suddenly 1-0 up at half-time?

Obvious cheating.

Shame of the referee and Dundee United.

Bullshit & talk about paranoia !!!

The pitch is completely unplayable & it's obvious to anyone with a modicum of commen sense.

I have played in much worse conditions in this, if i a total amateur football player can play in it then professionals can.

that would be down to ignorance of the risks rather than being a "tough" man and playing through that kind of playing field.

This is a game & it's not worth the risk of a dangerous incident occuring where a player could come to harm ... broken leg or worse.

Funny i didn't see a single injury apart from a cut on someones cheek from an accidental high boot in that game. :rolleyes:

So you wanted the referee to wait until we did get a serious injury before calling it off? <cr>

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, what would we be saying if we lost a ridiculous goal due to water at the goalmouth or something along those lines?

I'd be pretty fucking pissed off if a Darren Dods 40 yarder hit a puddle and trickled in for a 1-1 draw.

Works both ways I suppose though.

My mate claims that if they'd kicked off the second half then abandoned it, fans wouldnt get their money back?

Is that correct?

Think it's down to the clubs mate,both sets of fans should get free entry to the replay with their ticket stub

(tu)

My mate claims that if they'd kicked off the second half then abandoned it, fans wouldnt get their money back?

Is that correct?

Think it's down to the clubs mate,both sets of fans should get free entry to the replay with their ticket stub

Yep if they keep there ticket stub they will get free entry to the replay.

It's the first time I've seen Danny Wilson play, and he did a pretty good job during the game.

I wish the game would go on despite the lousy conditions, but the more I thought about it, I wouldn't want to see any more injuries to our Gers players if they were to have sprained ankles.

I noticed there was a guy with a shovel coming out on the pitch when the players were exiting for the locker rooms.

Well at least the players turned up today, shame it got abandoned. The rain was coming down really hard all the first half, feel sorry for the fans who travelled there and got soaked for nothing. On the bright side more pub time. :21:

The East Stand end was waterlogged before the game even kicked off!

Just fucking typical of our luck. We were playing some nice stuff, and 1-0 up at half time.

Adding that I could see that the Gers were playing the Gers of old when they were really attacking and going after the ball. Passing was pretty good despite the wet conditions on the pitch. The Gers' D was playing okay, and they did a fair job of marking the players.

I only saw about 10 minutes of the game because I woke up around 7 am my time.

Adding that I could see that the Gers were playing the Gers of old when they were really attacking and going after the ball. Passing was pretty good despite the wet conditions on the pitch. The Gers' D was playing okay, and they did a fair job of marking the players.

I only saw about 10 minutes of the game because I woke up around 7 am my time.

I got downstairs half 12, near shat myself that I'd missed the start!

I may be wrong here, but didn't it used to be Postponed = Replay, Abandoned = Result? :unsure:

I think you are wrong; for a result at least 90 minutes has to be played; you might be thinking about the fans who had bought tickets and the ramifications for them where they would be allowed in with their ticket stubs if the match had not lasted a certain time.

Thats a total joke of a desisison

fucking arabs didnt do a damn thing to try and help get the water off the pitch

fucking joke

What do you want them to do, forking the pitch ain't going to help the pitch was only going to get worse and start cutting up.

how will we ever know if forking the pitch would have helped, they diddnt even bloddy try

imho that pitch is playable

Well in the opinion of the people who actually inspected the pitch (and WS agrees), it's not playable.

Let's suck it up, man up and see it as a bonus. By the replay we may have Bougherra back

yeah i seen the pitch after i madse these comments and it did look like the pitch was getting worse, so ill take it back

RANGERS will consult with the SPL and Dundee United and hope to announce details of the re-played fixture tomorrow.

With this afternoon's game being abandoned due to poor weather at Tannadice the Tayside club have asked that all fans retain their ticket stubs.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/article...2254024_1843774