***The Official Dundee United 0 v 1 Rangers Thread***

Muff

I say once more - why are there no groundsmen on at HT forking the ground to drain the surface water!!???

That is cheating in my book by Utd, no attempt to clear the water and no coincendence that they are losing

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are playing some excellent football from middle to front but we need that 2nd goal.

There are no fucking groundsmen on the pitch at half time!!!??? Utd were clever switching sides at KO the pitch is really bad in the end we are shooting into.

I've seen worse though and this game should continue, whether we are 1 goal in front or not.

Whittaker is playing very well defensivly by the way. Back 4 looks very solid today (tu)

Said the same thing a few posts above yours :lol:

I found it a bit strange as normally when it's raining at any game I've been too, there has been a good number of groundsmen going around the pitch using forks to try and get the ground to soak it up. Wouldn't surpirse me if DU thought fuck it we are going to get beat, we may aswell try and get a reply.

I say once more - why are there no groundsmen on at HT forking the ground to drain the surface water!!???

That is cheating in my book by Utd, no attempt to clear the water and no coincendence that they are losing

feeling we are about to get called off :disappointment:

Shagger is really struggling in the rain, which is understandable I suppose, but we have to stop passing back to him.

Papac has been pretty good, Whittaker's enjoying a wee slide in the puddles and Weir has been excellent, very impressed by Wilson also, who looks like a seasoned pro at this level.

Much further forward than that we've overall been pretty poor :lol:

Just hope we survive the HT Pitch inspection.

We are playing some excellent football from middle to front but we need that 2nd goal.

There are no fucking groundsmen on the pitch at half time!!!??? Utd were clever switching sides at KO the pitch is really bad in the end we are shooting into.

I've seen worse though and this game should continue, whether we are 1 goal in front or not.

Whittaker is playing very well defensivly by the way. Back 4 looks very solid today (tu)

Was thinking the same of Whitty so far. (tu)

Whittaker loves a slid tackle, as does Kevin Thomson.

Bet they couldnt wait for the game to start

i used to love these days, like taking a shot at goal and it bounce into the muddy puddle and the keeper would get coverd in muck.

I have played in worse.

Was covered from head to toe in muck.

Who would be a goalkeeper eh?

Me :D

I used to love when it was raining the the goal area was fucked, used to just dive about when I didn't even need to just to get manky for a laugh.

Said the same thing a few posts above yours :lol:

I found it a bit strange as normally when it's raining at any game I've been too, there has been a good number of groundsmen going around the pitch using forks to try and get the ground to soak it up. Wouldn't surpirse me if DU thought fuck it we are going to get beat, we may aswell try and get a reply.

The groundsmen are out at any other park just incase it rains!