***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

ive found the editor no problem, created myself but for some reason i cant actually get my into a game

what am i doing wrong? can someone tell me the process to go through?

when you click on new game, a box comes up were you choose the database you wanna use, at the bottom theres a line that says edito data files, tick the change boc then select the editor data file you made.

na it wouldnt let me that was the problem

i had to delte the config file, fuck knows why it wouldnt let me select the database, sorted now though (tu)

downloaded a cracking revamped scottish league that includes SPL 1 & 2 plus all the juniors

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided I'm going to try to take Millwall to the EPL now. Brought in Stephen O'Halloran, John Bostock, and Corry Evans on loan. I'm 1st in League 1 at the end of November in my first year.

Belter, had him in league 2 with Notts County but couldnt get him on a free for the 2nd season , he went to QPR instead :( did sign Garry O'connor and an egyptian left winger for £1m :lol:

got a beast of a free transfer though, Santos, Tunisian international , scoring for fun in league 1 (tu)

just signed riquelme on a free 2nd season for rangers :D

also signed dzeko, 1m upfront and 25m over 48 months (thank you orangeclement :D)

my starting 11

GK: Mcgregor

RB: Belletti

LB: Lukovic

CB: Wilson

CB: Jorgenson/Otamendi

CM: Fleck

CM:Annan

CM: Davis

CAM: Riquelme

ST: Dzeko

ST: Welliton

:drool:

can i just say that Artem Mivelskyi is the most bullshit player ever on Football Manager. The dhims signed up in my first season with rangers before i got the chance and in the third season there he has 50 odd appearances and 70 goals.....

can i just say that Artem Mivelskyi is the most bullshit player ever on Football Manager. The dhims signed up in my first season with rangers before i got the chance and in the third season there he has 50 odd appearances and 70 goals.....

There has to be some glitch where strikers score way too many goals. Jozy Altidore has scored 38 in 32 SPL games so far, it's ridiculous :lol:

Not that I'm complaining or anything :craphead:

There has to be some glitch where strikers score way too many goals. Jozy Altidore has scored 38 in 32 SPL games so far, it's ridiculous :lol:

Not that I'm complaining or anything :craphead:

nah, the spl is just shite :craphead:

just signed riquelme on a free 2nd season for rangers :D

also signed dzeko, 1m upfront and 25m over 48 months (thank you orangeclement :D)

my starting 11

RB: Belletti

CB: Jorgenson/Otamendi

CM: Fleck

CM:Annan

CM: Davis

CAM: Riquelme

ST: Dzeko

ST: Welliton

:drool:

:)

I'm currently doing my best to destroy Stuttgart.

11th in the league after 11 games.

Knocked out of the qualifying rounds of the CL by Panathinaikos.

In my UEFA Cup group of FC Timisoara, Levski and Anderlecht. I'm 2nd after 3 games having won 1 game and drawn 2.

Atleast 8 of my first 11 have all lost faith in me.

I feel a sacking coming on.

just brought in obasi and zapata :), putting the club in serious debt but i reckon im in with a shout of champions league glory next season :lol: also bringing through some fantastic youngsters.

just beat werder bremen 2-1 away in the 1st leg of our last 16 tie, safe to say im through to the quarter finals. go to the quarter finals last season aswell, but real madrid humped he 7-1 on agg :(

if u guys are Rangers, check out the Polish boy Witroski in the U19s he is just as good as Danny Wilson in the game, crackin wee player (tu)

wouldn't say he's as good as wilson tbf. i made wilson a -10 in my game after seeing his performances in rl.

Almost at the end of December in my 2nd season as Rangers and still unbeaten in all competitions ( topped CL group that included Man U and beat them 4-1 home and 1-0 away).

Got rid of the deadwood in the 1st season and went with youth, in 2nd season brought in Mattias Jorgensen at start of season and now brought in Sandro and Alan Dzagoev for January current line up is

GK McGregor

CB Jorgensen

CB Wilson

RWB Whittaker

LWB Wylde

DMC Edu (Sandro to replace him)

CM Davis / Shinnie

CM Thomson / Ness

AMC Krivets (Dzagoev will challange him for a place, might take a while considering his form)

CF Lewandowski / Cristaldo

CF Fleck / Naismith

Currently Krivets and Fleck are a goal and an assist a game (15 appearances each) and Naismith is the hammer of the Tims averaging 2 goals a game against them and was top scorer in the 1st season

quick update on my game

been Newcastle, Almeria, West Ham & Valencia

as well as Norway & Uruguay

(curently Valencia & Uruguay)

Valencia team is magic, just won La Liga at 2nd attempt and also won UEFA Cup 2 years in a row

Midfielders to choose from as follows

Manuel Fernandes

Mikel Arteta

Axel Witsel

Riccardo Montolivo

Miguel Veloso

Yoann Gourcuff

Piotr Trochowski

Lucas Biglia

Aaron Ramsey

Villa has managed 105 games, 103 goals also

furthur update on this, done another season, won La Liga & Spanish Cup

Champions League winner v Real Madrid

plus.....won the World Cup with Uruguay :sherlock:

took the Argentina job now

if u guys are Rangers, check out the Polish boy Witroski in the U19s he is just as good as Danny Wilson in the game, crackin wee player (tu)

wouldn't say he's as good as wilson tbf. i made wilson a -10 in my game after seeing his performances in rl.

obv ur not as good a teacher/mentor/manager as me then :pipe:

obv ur not as good a teacher/mentor/manager as me then :pipe:

My training regime gets the best out of my youngsters :pipe:

current starting 11 - 3rd season.

RB: Hutton

CB: Zapata

RM: Obasi

LM: Beasley (looking for a new 1, in for Alexis Sanchez)

CM: Borges/Thiago

CAM: Riquelme/Fleck

Target ST: Dzeko

Advanced ST: Welliton

subs....

Otamendi

Jorgenson

Annan

Pannimillon

marcios

Cristaldo

Smith