Spurs eye Danny

derekweir29

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spurs were definitely in for him back in January - we had ITK, although I'd never heard of the fella at the time and didn't think much of it.

I believe (my opinion) that we're interested in the kid, but I'd also assume we're interested in hundreds of players around the World.

no i believe he will stay with rangers

am i right in saying it was posted on here his contract expires at the end of this season?. hope not as we need all the better player to stay at Ibrox

I read that as well. We really need to get some contracts sorted out at Rangers, quickly.

Spurs were definitely in for him back in January - we had ITK, although I'd never heard of the fella at the time and didn't think much of it.

I believe (my opinion) that we're interested in the kid, but I'd also assume we're interested in hundreds of players around the World.

what happened to the last 2 teenagers you paid silly money for? . Bale was 1 and lad from Crystal Palace(soz cant remember his name)

SPURS are ready to launch a £2million bid to land Rangers wonderkid Danny Wilson.

White Hart Lane boss Harry Redknapp is a massive fan of the 17-year-old def-ender and has been closely monitoring his progress.

SunSport revealed in January how the Ibrox club booted out a last-minute bid for the rookie before the transfer window slammed shut.

Wilson hadn't even made his debut for Walter Smith's side when Redknapp made the approach.

Now the Spurs boss is set to return and will test the resolve of cash-strapped Gers with a fresh offer when the window reopens.

Wilson has already made Scottish football sit up and take notice, despite featuring in just THREE games this season.

He has been outstanding in them all, especially the 1-1 Champions League draw in Unirea.

Gers boss Smith has compared the starlet to ex-Dundee United and Scotland hero David Narey.

Despite a £32m debt hanging round their necks, Rangers kicked Spurs' January offer into touch claiming they didn't have to sell to balance the books.

But after posting losses of £12.7m the SPL champs could be pressured into flogging Wilson.

Redknapp also knows he can do business with Gers, after landing Alan Hutton in a £9m deal two years ago.

Before Boab does it.

My view:

SunSport revealed in January how the Ibrox club booted out a last-minute bid for the rookie before the transfer window slammed shut.

- Therefore, lazy journalism anyone?

SPURS are ready to launch a £2million bid to land Rangers wonderkid Danny Wilson.

White Hart Lane boss Harry Redknapp is a massive fan of the 17-year-old def-ender and has been closely monitoring his progress.

Wilson hadn't even made his debut for Walter Smith's side when Redknapp made the approach.

Now the Spurs boss is set to return and will test the resolve of cash-strapped Gers with a fresh offer when the window reopens.

Wilson has already made Scottish football sit up and take notice, despite featuring in just THREE games this season.

He has been outstanding in them all, especially the 1-1 Champions League draw in Unirea.

Gers boss Smith has compared the starlet to ex-Dundee United and Scotland hero David Narey.

Despite a £32m debt hanging round their necks, Rangers kicked Spurs' January offer into touch claiming they didn't have to sell to balance the books.

But after posting losses of £12.7m the SPL champs could be pressured into flogging Wilson.

Redknapp also knows he can do business with Gers, after landing Alan Hutton in a £9m deal two years ago.

Before Boab does it.

Juande Ramos signed Hutton. You'd think a sports journalist would know that...

Bullshit detector sequence activated,

Old story that wasnt true first time around : Check

From 'The Sun' :Check

No quotes :Check

Photo not even printed right way around : Check

Bullshit detected satis. Send in the clowns.

notice how they've got us in more debt than we actually are. £31.3m is our actual debt, since when do ppl round up from 0.3.

agree also about hutton. this is poor journalism

It may be bullshit, however the reality is that Rangers are in no position to refuse £2m on a relatively untested player.

We need to accept that in this day and age, we are a selling/feeder club to the English Premiership - and if the result of one of our Murray Park youth players results in income like that, dont even think for a second Rangers would not bite their Cockney fucking hands off for that dough.

It may be bullshit, however the reality is that Rangers are in no position to refuse £2m on a relatively untested player.

We need to accept that in this day and age, we are a selling/feeder club to the English Premiership - and if the result of one of our Murray Park youth players results in income like that, dont even think for a second Rangers would not bite their Cockney fucking hands off for that dough.

Some just want to deny it mate they are scared from the truth