MW2 Pet Hates?

papaguy51

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folk that take it waaay too serious.

And have a bubble/get raging if they either lose or get a poor k/d ratio!

Oh also, folk who (in like domination for example) just camp and go for kills, instead of trying to actually win!

I always just go for the win in those games :)

I love camping :pipe:

:mad:

Dont lie James you love a camp :pipe:

:lol:

I've done it twice since I got the game, only because everyone else was doing.

:pipe:

Dont stoop to their level :pipe:

You went off at like 7 today?

Were the campers getting just soo much for you :craphead:

When we were playing last night it was horrific, there was a point when i didn't see anyone for a good couple of minutes.

I would say that guys who complain about camping can be just as bad themselves.

When we were playing last night it was horrific, there was a point when i didn't see anyone for a good couple of minutes.

I agree m8.. Funny as fuck the amount of people who are on this forum who call me a camper (POT----KETTLE)

The funny thing is, if you play MW2 or any other COD 4/5 with me you will notice that one thing i don't do is camp. Unlike a lot of the twats on here moaning and accusing other people about it when it's all they do the full game.

I agree m8.. Funny as fuck the amount of people who are on this forum who call me a camper (POT----KETTLE)

The funny thing is, if you play MW2 or any other COD 4/5 with me you will notice that one thing i don't do is camp. Unlike a lot of the twats on here moaning and accusing other people about it when it's all they do the full game.

surprised.jpg

Teammates who will wait for your care package to drop and then steal it from you.

Also, last night I killed somebody with a flash bang <cr> I suppose if that would happen to me I'd be pissed right off.

:lol: i was playing hardcore team deathmatch today, seen my teammate waiting for a care package and i killed him and took it :lol: he went fucking nuts and kept killing me and sending me messages calling me a cunt etc etc :lol: got a harrier strike aswell :D

• 1 month later...