Time of first goal?

Off to a flyer. Within 5 minutes. Boydy. I'm really predicting at least 5 for the Famous Rangers. Breaks sit well for us.. and we needed this one big time.

btw: What the f*ck is up with Pedro? How long does a thigh strain take to heal ffs?

Off to a flyer. Within 5 minutes. Boydy. I'm really predicting at least 5 for the Famous Rangers. Breaks sit well for us.. and we needed this one big time.

What I'd give to be that optimistic :lol:

lol It's called alcohol mate. (just kidding btw). But isn't it about time we hit our stride? We have not played at all this year. I just think.. that the season starts now.. and we need to set down our marker. We go top.. shellick will shite themselves. (again)

36th minute. :ph34r:

aye ok Jamie.. but who scores? If you are so confident in the 36th minute, it's pretty clear you must know the scorer as well?

While you're at it.. what's the lottery numbers? lol

Here's mine

1 6 9 0 1 8 7 3

btw: What the f*ck is up with Pedro? How long does a thigh strain take to heal ffs?

He had an appointment with the Portugese Prime Minister today mate. :animal: