Smith holds talks with Bougherra

djgazbcm

We may well, but the fact is our Manager was expecting him back Friday....and he did not show. Whether you're coming from Milngavie or Algeria, you show up when expected, don't leave the manager saying the time "where is he...I do not know..."

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I read, he was flown to meet the Algerian president yesterday. I never expected him to be back from this weekend (not long back from injury and he has just played 2 huge games for his country). We'll see him on Tuesday. I'm sure of it.

He was long enough back from injury to play "2 huge games for his country" as you say.

I'm not anti-Bougherra, and I think he is excellent for us, but that can only apply when he is actually available.

If meeting the Algerian President is more important than turning out for the club, and fans, who pay his wages, thats his decision.

I'm sure Walter will draw his own conclusions and act accordingly.

I really don't get how people are annoyed he was fit to play fo Algeria. He played a week after our last game! A WEEK! He was only just short of making the StMirren game! It wasn't some sort of magical cure. He was just fit enough.

I don't think being fit or not being fit is the issue Kev.

As the guy above says, he was due back Friday and never appeared, again.

This is unacceptable, unless he has a justifiable reason.

IMO, meeting the Algerian President is not a reasonable excuse.

If he was so interested in the Algerian President, he should have stayed in Algeria and pursued a successful footballing career there.

He chose the big money and a change of lifestyle away from his homeland, therefore, he has to return the commitment shown to him by the club and it's fans.

I liked the cut of his gib when he came here, first of all during his interviews it was all about his humble upbringing, and to show respect at all times, thats three times on the spin he has been late back to his bread earners, once unlucky, twice unlikely but you just about get the benefit of the doubt, albeit the excuse was shite, three times? dont think so.

Walter Smith will give respect, its part of the fabric of the man, i think he is due it in return.

This headline of Bougherras no show is probably what most of us expected if we are honest.

i'm sure there were Bolton fans on here when we bought him telling us that in time he would start to have discipline problems. he should be fined for this. i dont want to see him sold in jan or whenever he just needs to learn some respect

Okay, so this is my theory. He has a clause in his contract that when he plays 50 games we owe Charlton money. We're now looking for all sorts of excuses to keep him out the team to avoid paying them more money without letting the supporters know it's that reason. Simples. They can't fool me. :shifty:

Of course, he'll play against Stuttgart and everything will be fine.

The CL (which TBH we can't win) would be of lesser importance than the SPL title (which we can win). so it would make no sense to let him miss the latter for the former.

<cr>

Nah.....I think he's fucking at it. End of.

I liked the cut of his gib when he came here, first of all during his interviews it was all about his humble upbringing, and to show respect at all times, thats three times on the spin he has been late back to his bread earners, once unlucky, twice unlikely but you just about get the benefit of the doubt, albeit the excuse was shite, three times? dont think so.

Walter Smith will give respect, its part of the fabric of the man, i think he is due it in return.

This headline of Bougherras no show is probably what most of us expected if we are honest.

(tu)

Okay, so this is my theory. He has a clause in his contract that when he plays 50 games we owe Charlton money. We're now looking for all sorts of excuses to keep him out the team to avoid paying them more money without letting the supporters know it's that reason. Simples. They can't fool me. :shifty:

Of course, he'll play against Stuttgart and everything will be fine.

The CL (which TBH we can't win) would be of lesser importance than the SPL title (which we can win). so it would make no sense to let him miss the latter for the former.

<cr>

Nah.....I think he's fucking at it. End of.

££££££££

IF this is true, then it's time to get him to fuck!

His excuse about being robbed the last time was a wee bit suspect, so IF there is any truth in this latest story, we should cash in on him and get player/s in that will be there for every game.

I get the feeling he himself thinks his value has increased after his WC qualification, and thinks he is too big now for the Rangers.

I'm sure Walter will do the right thing here, cos NO player is too big for the Rangers.

He should remember what club he was at before he got the chance to play for Rangers.

Shocking show from Bougherra.

Smith should get him fined and make him do a press conference to tell everyone where he keeps going after international matches. He has been telling anyone who will listen that he is committed to Rangers. This guy is a grade A fanny!

Once again, I think this has all been blown out of proportion.

Really Kev??????? <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr>

I expect that kind of remark from Radlord or someone.

NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN RANGERS FC.

He is at it is under a clause or something & time to get him to fuck before he ruins what team spirit remains

Once again, I think this has all been blown out of proportion.

Really Kev??????? <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr>

I expect that kind of remark from Radlord or someone.

NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN RANGERS FC.

He is at it is under a clause or something & time to get him to fuck before he ruins what team spirit remains

remind me of where bougherra is travelling from :rolleyes: