Rangers Legend shows you how to take a corner . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

I really dont get it. The number of corner kicks we waste is a total disgrace. Doesnt seem to matter who takes them either. Usually they fail to even get past the first (nearest) defender.

He always enjoyed interacting with the fans. Can you imagine that happening nowadays with any player?

He always took a stick of wrigleys gum from my sister in law when he was playing at Ibrox. He inevitably always collected the ball for a shy and when he saw/heard her in the enclosure, she would have that stick of gum ready for him.

He always enjoyed interacting with the fans. Can you imagine that happening nowadays with any player?

He always took a stick of wrigleys gum from my sister in law when he was playing at Ibrox. He inevitably always collected the ball for a shy and when he saw/heard her in the enclosure, she would have that stick of gum ready for him.

Nice one.

Remember the game at parkhead when we beat the tims for the first time in ages, Alex Miller near burst the net in the last minute.

That was from a Bud throw in, he pretended to throw the ball but tapped it on the defenders head, then when he took it for real he threw it to Miller who whacked it in.

I found it on you tube but they miss the bit out when he bounced the ball of Provans head, some goal though, check the mad celebations behind the goal,

Rangers fc- Alex Miller-last minute winning goal v the tims at piggery. Thats the you tube heading someone link it up, its beyond my basic computer skills.

Nice one.

Remember the game at parkhead when we beat the tims for the first time in ages, Alex Miller near burst the net in the last minute.

That was from a Bud throw in, he pretended to throw the ball but tapped it on the defenders head, then when he took it for real he threw it to Miller who whacked it in.

I found it on you tube but they miss the bit out when he bounced the ball of Provans head, some goal though, check the mad celebations behind the goal,

Rangers fc- Alex Miller-last minute winning goal v the tims at piggery. Thats the you tube heading someone link it up, its beyond my basic computer skills.

Nice one.

Thanks for posting that, i was right in the middle of that mayhem in the bears end.

Nice one.

edit..

Nice one.

Look at the celebration on that. Everyone in on it together. No one running 20+ yards and then trying to take all the credit. Why do players not celebrate like that anymore.

bring back terraces now thats what i call atmosphere gives u goosebumps thinking about it!! imagine that now ud get told to sit down incase u bump into his wife something that happend to me when celebrating a goal on a cl nite...shocking!!!

It was mayhem when we'd score against the bheggars!

One minute your crammed in ...then we score and you end up 10 steps away from your mates!!

Rangers fc- Alex Miller-last minute winning goal v the tims at piggery.

Fantastic that! (tu)

Some strike, the celebrations....the throng of fans.......those were the days eh??

bring back terraces now thats what i call atmosphere gives u goosebumps thinking about it!! imagine that now ud get told to sit down incase u bump into his wife something that happend to me when celebrating a goal on a cl nite...shocking!!!

It was mayhem when we'd score against the bheggars!

One minute your crammed in ...then we score and you end up 10 steps away from your mates!!

aye what an era i was just getting the tail end of it then they started putting seats in...my best experience of this was when we beat the bheggars in the skol cup final 2-1 we won cooper pen with 4 mins to go i was only 7 but i remeber it like yesterday the place was bouncing big guy behind me picked me up and kissed me...amazzzzzzzzzzzing not the kiss ahhhh fuck it the kiss was great and so were the bears watp..!!!

Nice one.

What a goal and what a name :praise: