Tiger Woods in car crash

CF5LOYAL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all you can here on the local radio stations here but no 2 stories are the same. The roads around Islesworth are not exactly busy especially at that time of the morning there are a lot of bends and very narrow and the speed limit is mainly 25 MPH. Last night was Thanksgiving so there is the possibility of other people returning home from parties on the road.

Hope he is OK.

It's all you can here on the local radio stations here but no 2 stories are the same. The roads around Islesworth are not exactly busy especially at that time of the morning there are a lot of bends and very narrow and the speed limit is mainly 25 MPH. Last night was Thanksgiving so there is the possibility of other people returning home from parties on the road.

Hope he is OK.

thank feck im not over as crawfords magic car would get the blame

Hope he is OK.

The big man's remote control car doesn't hit anything. :D

Hope he is OK.

were gonna hire 1 of them in florida to make him feel at home

Hope he is OK.

were gonna hire 1 of them in florida to make him feel at home

Thank feck I'm working for most of your time here.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Tiger Woods has canceled yet another meeting with the Florida Highway Patrol.

We're told Tiger's lawyer

canceled the meeting the FHP had wanted for 3:00 PM ET today. The lawyer gave no reason for the cancellation.

One of the things authorities want to see -- the wounds on Tiger's face ... whether they were caused by th

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/29/tiger-woods-.../#ixzz0YIKJo5TB

You can also here the 911 call on the TMZ website.

Think everyone is missing the real story - what was Tiger doing driving erratically leaving his property at 2.30am?

Plus, his Mrs was apparently first on the scene and saw him unconscious and got him out of there with a golf club she was carrying, smashing the windows to get him out. Sound strange yet? How did she have a club in her hands? The story is she heard the crash from the house then ran down there - but somehow thought to pick up a golf club on the way? No, I dont think so

Here is the kicker - a magazine last week reported that Tiger is having an affair with a lady who stayed in the same Australian hotel as him the other week when he played in the Australian Masters. To me it looks like Ellen found out and attacked him with a golf club, he ran out there and made a quick getaway with the Mrs in hot (very hot) pursuit. That would explain why his attention was not fully on the road and would explain why she had the club in her hands and would also explain why she was first on the scene when the crash was on his neighbors property

Guess the guy who was all about his image has been found out to be a huge ass fraud

Think everyone is missing the real story - what was Tiger doing driving erratically leaving his property at 2.30am?

Plus, his Mrs was apparently first on the scene and saw him unconscious and got him out of there with a golf club she was carrying, smashing the windows to get him out. Sound strange yet? How did she have a club in her hands? The story is she heard the crash from the house then ran down there - but somehow thought to pick up a golf club on the way? No, I dont think so

Here is the kicker - a magazine last week reported that Tiger is having an affair with a lady who stayed in the same Australian hotel as him the other week when he played in the Australian Masters. To me it looks like Ellen found out and attacked him with a golf club, he ran out there and made a quick getaway with the Mrs in hot (very hot) pursuit. That would explain why his attention was not fully on the road and would explain why she had the club in her hands and would also explain why she was first on the scene when the crash was on his neighbors property

Guess the guy who was all about his image has been found out to be a huge ass fraud

I read earlier today that this lady is now in Los Angeles meeting with a well-known lawyer, Gloria Allred. Here's a link that I just found, but I usually take that with grain of salt.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraha...;entry_id=52536

Ever since the Tiger Woods' accident, I am still wanting to know why did he drive out at 2:30 am before hitting the fire hydrant and then the tree.

In the end, this is just a small accident, and all Tiger has to provide is his driver's license and insurance, which he has. He's never been one to open up about his personal life, and he shouldn't have to in this instance.

In the end, this is just a small accident, and all Tiger has to provide is his driver's license and insurance, which he has. He's never been one to open up about his personal life, and he shouldn't have to in this instance.

I dont know, he makes a huge living from promoting a certain lifestyle - sponsors throw money at him - if it turns out this that he is leading a double life, then sponsors might want to take a look at the situation. I certainly want to know, and if he hides away from this, he has lost my respect and my support