Real Radio ,rumour mill?

I heard last night on real radio ,a caller at about 7-35pm,saying =Mcgregor is off if the money's right in january,but definate at end of season.

Alexander will move to first choice keeper ,

And Gers are gona buy ,(not sure of the guys name?)Tuffney fae Partick Thistle,Northern Irish lad,supposedly he's been on the radar for a while ,

Anybody hear this anywhere else ,apart from the Radio???????????

WATP

I heard last night on real radio ,a caller at about 7-35pm,saying =Mcgregor is off if the money's right in january,but definate at end of season.

And Gers are gona buy ,(not sure of the guys name?)Tuffney fae Partick Thistle,Northern Irish lad,supposedly he's been on the radar for a while ,

WATP

Well according to David Murray none of our prize assets will be sold while we are fighting for the lead.

WATP

Well according to David Murray none of our prize assets will be sold while we are fighting for the lead.

Like he's got a say in it. He said Cuellar wouldnt be sold, a couple of days later he was on the motorway down to Birmingham. Come the end of january it will be "well it was a great offer, we couldnt refuse it, the player wanted to go and anyway, every other team will sell their players for the right price".

i would never believe someone who says that they have contacts in here or on the radio. Lot of bullshitters out there that like causing trouble. We will not know until the club actually come out and sell someone. I guess we have two months of "contacts" information coming up again.