Is Federer for the chop next

Thermopylae

Hate Federer with a passion.

The guy is a dick !

seriously how could anyone hate this man?!

I do also.

He is a cheeky arrogant cunt.

Just watch his on court interview post-roddick in the Wimbledon final...

He says something like, "you might get one of these one day andy.. hahaa"

cunt.

Guest SandyWaTp

The guy is a dick !

The guy is not all he seems! Smarmy idiot.

Some of the comments he spouts about other players, but they never get picked up on.

The guy is a dick !

I do also.

He is a cheeky arrogant cunt.

Just watch his on court interview post-roddick in the Wimbledon final...

He says something like, "you might get one of these one day andy.. hahaa"

cunt.

Yeah what a cunt, having a joke between friends.

"He's probably the most talented person to ever carry a racquet around—the shots that he can come up with, the way he's kind of become a totally complete player. But I think off the court, it's huge. There have been a lot of good champions, but he's just classy. He is never high and mighty in the locker room or anything like that."

- Andy Roddick.

I'm surely not alone in thinking it's actually remarkable how slight Federer's arrogance is, considering he's constantly told he's the greatest tennis player in history? He's confident, yeah, and when he's on form he probably agrees that he's the best, but he's not exactly Muhammad Ali. I've never seen him gloat or talk shite about his opponents. He loves to excel and win, because he's a sportsman.

I'm surely not alone in thinking it's actually remarkable how slight Federer's arrogance is, considering he's constantly told he's the greatest tennis player in history? He's confident, yeah, and when he's on form he probably agrees that he's the best, but he's not exactly Muhammad Ali. I've never seen him gloat or talk shite about his opponents. He loves to excel and win, because he's a sportsman.

(tu)

Totally agree with you mate. If anyone has a right to be a little arrogant it's him but I don't get that from him at all. He's proud of his achievements but there's nothing wrong with that. Every tennis player on the tour says he's a great guy and surely they know him better than we possibly could.

Roger Federer is a model proffessional, and a truely great player.

No scandals about him you'll find.

Many would have thought that about Woods.

Henry cheated, Woods had an affair, I'm going to guess Federer's murdered someone. Watch this space.

Roger Federer is a model proffessional, and a truely great player.

No scandals about him you'll find.

Many would have thought that about Woods.

Henry cheated, Woods had an affair, I'm going to guess Federer's murdered someone. Watch this space.

What's the difference between Federer, Woods and Henry? :rolleyes::pipe: