who is everyone suporting in the world cup

CeeMac

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australia, as I am now a citizen and New Zealand because my wife is a Kiwi.

I'd love to see the All Whites get out of the group, tough draw though...

In addition the US, I'd like to see the Socceroos do well, and I hope the All Whites shock a team or two

Guest johngers

In addition the US, I'd like to see the Socceroos do well, and I hope the All Whites shock a team or two

Are they not around 750/1? :lol:

Got the worst odds by far of any team, and in a group like theirs they'll most likely be whipping boys.

Are they not around 750/1? :lol:

Got the worst odds by far of any team, and in a group like theirs they'll most likely be whipping boys.

Probably something like that :lol:

But that's why they play the games, The US beat England in 1950 and were 500-1 underdogs to do that and I'm sure nobody thought North Korea could beat Italy in 1966, so anything can happen

Will be backing USA, and Portugal (due to a wee cheeky £5 bet :lol:)

Do you figure Mendes is still in the picture,to go to South Africa?

All depends on how he recovers, I would like to think he was still in Portugal plans. but Portugal do have some very good midfielders that could easily keep Mendes out the squad. :(

If Jose Goncalves is in there plans then surely to f*** Pedro's a cert.

• 3 weeks later...

I like how so many go on about rangers being a BRITISH team but yet they don't support their BRITISH national teams in a competition.

Meh.

Anyways couldn't give a flying shit who wins it as long as there's plenty of good football on show. I would like England to win but sadly we would never ever here the end of it. It would be like the rugby world cup gone nuclear.

I like how so many go on about rangers being a BRITISH team but yet they don't support their BRITISH national teams in a competition.

Meh.

Anyways couldn't give a flying shit who wins it as long as there's plenty of good football on show. I would like England to win but sadly we would never ever here the end of it. It would be like the rugby world cup gone nuclear.

The media is mad about that :lol:

At least the regular fans are a little more sober :craphead: