England World Cup fans

grahamteuchter

I make alstone & Kev 100% spot on.

Also...

So you would rather Portugal beat England again? An inferior nation who have no right to beat good british people

Well no, but then I'm...

More club than national supporter really, as whilst English, not sure how much Team England represent me tbh

(though only time was pleased to see England lose was against NI).

I'm British & support the Home nations team whenever they play & will be fully supporting England in WC.

And also:

When i saw the English fans celebrating their world cup draw and all of them singing easy easy easy it made me fucking insane with anger!
... and can so see it coming back to bite on the arse. worried.gif

Hate it when 'supposidly' bigger teams do that, tis why I was so delighted with David Healy's winning strike in the WCQ against England in Sep 2005.

Honest to god i will love it if they dont get through the group stages. LOVE IT!!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for all you know while you go celebrate England losing at the pub, a tim could be right with you cheering as well. Just watch yourself. You don't want to fall in with that mob.

Seeing as I'm English, I doubt I'll be celebrating England losing with any tims. Thanks for the concern though :rolleyes:

I don't see really see the point of this thread, everyone should be free to support whoever they want, for whatever reason. If Scottish people (or anyone else, for that matter) want England to lose I couldn't really care less.

I'll be cheering on England, and I hope they win the World Cup, even more so now as I pulled them out the hat in the pub they other day, and there is £800 at stake :)

Come on England :clap:

Well for all you know while you go celebrate England losing at the pub, a tim could be right with you cheering as well. Just watch yourself. You don't want to fall in with that mob.

Seeing as I'm English, I doubt I'll be celebrating England losing with any tims. Thanks for the concern though :rolleyes:

I don't see really see the point of this thread, everyone should be free to support whoever they want, for whatever reason. If Scottish people (or anyone else, for that matter) want England to lose I couldn't really care less.

Ok, so you'll be behind England. Good to know. We all should. Let's not support the tims cause to hate everyone in the union

Ok, so you'll be behind England. Good to know. We all should. Let's not support the tims cause to hate everyone in the union

we all should be allowed to support who ever we want

Yes we should but not at the expense of tims who will enjoy it along with you. So the most honourable thing we can all do is get behind England. Those f***** cunts will be cheering every kick at the WC against England. Let's not follow them

Yes we should but not at the expense of tims who will enjoy it along with you. So the most honourable thing we can all do is get behind England. Those f***** cunts will be cheering every kick at the WC against England. Let's not follow them

cant we all follow france instead? the world cup is the biggest and most glorious stage of football on the planet, who actually gives fuck about who a bunch of ratty little tims support for fuck sakes!

When i saw the English fans celebrating their world cup draw and all of them singing easy easy easy it made me fucking insane with anger!
... and can so see it coming back to bite on the arse. worried.gif

Honest to god i will love it if they dont get through the group stages. LOVE IT!!

ala Kevin Keegan?

Cheers pal, that goes some way to balancing it out. kacadaacp.jpg

Do the honourable thing Kev and support England :21:

cant we all follow france instead? the world cup is the biggest and most glorious stage of football on the planet, who actually gives fuck about who a bunch of ratty little tims support for fuck sakes!

No we can't. Our empire fought france, so we would be betraying our roots in that regard. No harm in liking french players.

Listen, I'm a bear who has lived in England all my life and I can gurantee I HATE England more than any of you. The fans are arrogant, unbearable, over-rate themselves and consatly rip on Scotland.

Every time there is a big Tourny, I have to listen to my mates and the media give the "we have the best set of players in the world, so we should be looking to win the whole thing" speech.

I have nothing in particular against the England players, but I would enjoy seeing them get pumped.

No we can't. Our empire fought france, so we would be betraying our roots in that regard. No harm in liking french players.

The empire has gone. Deal with it.

cant we all follow france instead?

I fucking hate france

:pierre:

Shame. Hope it rises back up some day. Capital punishment would be brought back which would be good. Ian Huntley getting his head cut off would of been good to watch.

Shame. Hope it rises back up some day. Capital punishment would be brought back which would be good. Ian Huntley getting his head cut off would of been good to watch.

It wont happen due to International Law restrictions plus as well I doubt that bigger and more powerful states than the UK would allow their interests to be harmed.

I'll be cheering on England, and I hope they win the World Cup, even more so now as I pulled them out the hat in the pub they other day, and there is £800 at stake :)

Don't know what your stake was, but if you are due £800 if England win the cup, then you could take advantage of your luck and make guaranteed money by laying England at Betfair.

It wont happen due to International Law restrictions plus as well I doubt that bigger and more powerful states than the UK would allow their interests to be harmed.

Me and you, let's make it happen!! :clap:

cant we all follow france instead?

I fucking hate france

:pierre:

Keith was putting forward the idea we all support england because all the tims hate england - so i said cant we support france instead, because of the obvious handball saga

Don't know what your stake was, but if you are due £800 if England win the cup, then you could take advantage of your luck and make guaranteed money by laying England at Betfair.

It was a bit of fun in the pub, we all paid £25 and put the teams into a bucket, and we had to pick out a piece of paper. I pulled out England.

As for betting, your getting 6/1 for them to win the competition.

It was a bit of fun in the pub, we all paid £25 and put the teams into a bucket, and we had to pick out a piece of paper. I pulled out England.

As for betting, your getting 6/1 for them to win the competition.

so there was just as good a chance you could have pulled out new zeeland?

I fucking hate france

Bastards keep the best wine for themselves and export all their pish to us!

And lets not forget Eiffel65

I'd rather forget them. In fact I was doing a fantastic job of forgetting them until you mentioned them! Have to say though that Vitalic, daft Punk and air are good reasons to support the French :sherlock: