England World Cup fans

grahamteuchter

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just watching bbc news 24. They were interviewing England fans in a pub in North London. An what was behind them.... A big Rangers flag. Brilliant stuff. They didnt say what the pub was. Always good to see

Appropriate as England will be up against Boughie, Edu and Beasley in that group! I was going to cheer on Algeria and the U.S. because of the Rangers connections anyway, now I definately have to! :craphead:

I'm a massive Rangers fan, I always have and I always will but I would never start supporting England as I'm Scottish

Good man. Not enough bears like you and I

Nearly right - the last time I looked I was female!!

I'm a massive Rangers fan, I always have and I always will but I would never start supporting England as I'm Scottish

I have English and Scottish ancestry.....i support Scotland but don't mind England winning..

All down to my Granny who loved England and Rangers.

Is that wrong?

I have English and Scottish ancestry.....i support Scotland but don't mind England winning..

Is that wrong?

Of course it isn't wrong, It's what you were brought up with and thats what its all about at the end of the day :21:

Is that wrong?

Of course it isn't wrong, It's what you were brought up with and thats what its all about at the end of the day :21:

(tu)

Is that wrong?

No not at all, as far as im concerned its all down to personal choice. I like to see Brazil winning cos they are talented and a joy to watch the majority of times. I have no Brazillian family connections as far as I know. I wanted Denmark to win in top tournaments becuase Laudrup played.

Is that wrong?

No not at all, as far as im concerned its all down to personal choice. I like to see Brazil winning cos they are talented and a joy to watch the majority of times. I have no Brazillian family connections as far as I know. I wanted Denmark to win in top tournaments becuase Laudrup played.

rule brittania

Guest johngers

Is there anything wrong with English people supporting Rangers though?

i love the contradictions people make constantly.

Wave union flags, but DON'T support it?.

I support England just as much as i do NI and Wales in competitive matches, and will always support my own country.

Big England fan! Fuck Boogie. We'll rip him a new arse.

EDIT: AND I'm from GOVAN! Mon the England! WC Champs 2010. Something wrong with supporting the home nations chaps?

me too..England are the British representatives..nothing wrong with supporting them..i hope they win :uk: :uk:

I support England just as much as i do NI and Wales in competitive matches, and will always support my own country.

There is no contradiction there at all.

If Britain were playing under one team then there would be a contradiction. As it is they are seperate footballing nations.

There is no contradiction there at all.

If Britain were playing under one team then there would be a contradiction. As it is they are seperate footballing nations.

If I have a Scotland flag would I have to support other Scottish teams in Europe?

If you don't support England, Wales or Northern Ireland, then why would you wave a Union Flag? that is a paradox, because that flag symbolises a loyalist attitude toward the political affinitey our country shares with 3 others.

If someone openly waves a Saltire at Ibrox and says they don't support England, then i will say fair enough 100% and hope their non support of England isnt of an Anglophobian edge.

If they wave a Union Flag, and then openly say they dont support England, then they clearly arent of the mindset our support want to see.