England World Cup fans

grahamteuchter

FUCK ENGLAND!

100% Scottish, and since they aint in it, im supporting Spain, and anyone who beats the English.

The english are more arrogant now theyve got the easiest group, but if they came up against Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Portugal (even tho they 2 scraped thru) or any other Latin team they generally get pumped.

Dont get me wrong im a Rangers and Man U fan so I do like the english players, but there totally biased commentators and media just ends up making you want to see them getting pumped, and its even better if they get kicked out by some one cheating them out, ala maradona, ronaldo, etc

Anyway viva la spain

but there totally biased commentators and media just ends up making you want to see them getting pumped ................................................................................

.................Its not the commentators you would be supporting? <cr>

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyWaTp
FUCK ENGLAND!

100% Scottish, and since they aint in it, im supporting Spain, and anyone who beats the English.

The english are more arrogant now theyve got the easiest group, but if they came up against Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Portugal (even tho they 2 scraped thru) or any other Latin team they generally get pumped.

Dont get me wrong im a Rangers and Man U fan so I do like the english players, but there totally biased commentators and media just ends up making you want to see them getting pumped, and its even better if they get kicked out by some one cheating them out, ala maradona, ronaldo, etc

Anyway viva la spain

but there totally biased commentators and media just ends up making you want to see them getting pumped ................................................................................

.................Its not the commentators you would be supporting? <cr>

England losing would shut the commentators up! Fuck England!

Folk who fly a Union Jack, sing Rule Brittania, and also say "fuck the English" are wankers, end of.

Folk who fly a Union Jack, sing Rule Brittania, and choose not to support the English FOOTBALL TEAM, are well within their rights; whether Scottish Norn Irish Welsh or even English!

But to anyone who do the former. You are a hypocritical wanker :)

:uk:

I think a lot of people are kind of missing the point. I want England to lose because i can't stomach their media going on about how brilliant they are. That's it, I like England, I've lived there, will live there, like the people despite their very forthright arrogance and indifference towards the other home nations. I like the players on their team, I even like the attitude a lot of their fans have, but the fact of the matter is, I hate going on to the BBC website, or the Sky Sports News channel, the Mirror, or anything else to do with UK media, and hearing about how glorious their country is despite the fact that everyone knows that ball didn't even cross the fucking line (i.e they are not good enough). Politically I am aligned with the United Kingdom, I love being British and the identity that it brings, but my point is that the English do think they are fucking fantastic and it drives me mad. From a football perspective they purely do not have the squad to win it. I can expand on this point if anyone wants but someone else will beat me to it anyway.

By the way, we would be just as bad if we were in their boat it would only be natural to think we have a good given right to win everything (and based on Rangers that's as good an argument as anyone can come up with).

Couldn't agree more mate. I live in England, born here, lived here all my life. Will be supporting England at the World Cup, only if I can stomach the media and pundit grotesque arrogance! But good luck to them. I only wish it was Scotland :uk:

Come on the English! I'm Scottish but as I'm a Rangers fan I'll be backing you all the way...I'll even tough out the anti-English sentiment that's prevelant in almost every pub in this country to watch you. As for Scotland, I will always support my national team but I personally despise the Tartan Army and Rangers fans who go to Scotland games and contradict themselves by singing songs that contain the words "hate" and "English" :uk::clap::21::clap::21::clap::uk: