The Dirty Sheep!

Iserdo

No surprise there. However theres a long way to go and they have beaten C****c after being behind in games previously. Although with Mhank McGhee in charge I have little faith this will happen.
I still can't see them beating the manky mob!hope im proved wrong.

Did anyone really expect them to take anything off celtc, because I certainly didn't. Aberdeen are absolutely woeful, we saw that last week, we created enough chances to win two games, but didn't take them.

Another win for celtc and Mowbray, their confidence will be growing.

Aw ffs. Like he went out to lose. He's beaten them before. Whoever thinks they SHOULD have won but went out to lose is deluded. Everyone thinks the whole world is against us :anguish:
No ones saying he went out to lose all im saying is they never try hard until they play us.

Aw ffs. Like he went out to lose. He's beaten them before. Whoever thinks they SHOULD have won but went out to lose is deluded. Everyone thinks the whole world is against us :anguish:

erm... have you read this mate?

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2558/news/2...-lose-to-celtic

Mark McGhee: I don't mind if we lose to Celtic

Dons manager gives players "licence to lose" against league leaders...

4 Dec 2009 20:06:47

Aberdeen manager Mark McGhee has given his players "a licence to lose" when the face Celtic at the weekend.

The Dons, winners last week over champions Rangers, could beat the Old Firm back-to-back for the first time in 30 years if they can win at Parkhead.

McGhee was the goalscorer on that occasion, but appears to be playing mind games with his players as he suggested it was okay if they lose.

"I'm, in a sense, giving the players a licence to lose," he said.

Mcghee is whoring himself to septic fans coming out with that pish. Simple as.

Theres no way he'd have had his players as up for the game coming out with shite like that.