Boyd's booking after he scores

bigalan1964

i thougt you got booked for taking your top off

which is a stupid rule anyway but to get booked for showing his stomach

beggars belief absouloute shocking decision he was only showing the taunters

he is no fat b!!!!!!!!!!!d

It was a fucking joke!

Scoring a goal is one of the greatest feelings you can have and the least you should be able to do is celebrate it. The fact that he got booked for lifting his shirt up about 6 inches shows football has gone crazy!

But that's Willie Collum, what else do you expect.

i think booking someone for any celebration except for maybe an adebayor style giruy celebration is completely stupid. There are some dangerous tackles that are unpunished yet people get a card for taking their shift off???? Crazy.

Just love it when Boydy scores. Very few players enjoy it as much as he does. Must be said as well.. no matter who scores for The Rnagers, Boyd loves it.

Well done Big Man. Good game today. Any updates on his knee?

Just love it when Boydy scores. Very few players enjoy it as much as he does. Must be said as well.. no matter who scores for The Rnagers, Boyd loves it.

he's dropped his old "angry man" celebration for just pissing himself laughing.

It's getting a joke nowadays, banter between opposing fans and players has always went on. The best one i've heard was George Best when he was playing for Hibs, the atmosphere was quite vicious and some of the Rangers fans where giving Best a hard time for playing for a team like Hibs with Best being an Ulster Protestant. One fan threw a bottle on to the pitch in Best's direction. Best's reaction? Pick up the bottle and take a slug from it! Got both the Rangers and Hibs fans laughing and calmed down the atmosphere. Can you imagine that these days?

nothing about his knee yet roll on the tims game what a diffrence

when you feed him from the wide areas

It's getting a joke nowadays, banter between opposing fans and players has always went on. The best one i've heard was George Best when he was playing for Hibs, the atmosphere was quite vicious and some of the Rangers fans where giving Best a hard time for playing for a team like Hibs with Best being an Ulster Protestant. One fan threw a bottle on to the pitch in Best's direction. Best's reaction? Pick up the bottle and take a slug from it! Got both the Rangers and Hibs fans laughing and calmed down the atmosphere. Can you imagine that these days?

the banter went out the game when gazza got booked after he jokingly gave the ref

a yellow card after he dropped it on the ibrox turf

Along with maybe Novo, Boyd is the only player wearing the shirt right now who really truly seems to love it and care about what it means, in the McCoist sense. I don't mean they always play like they deserve it, but when you see them score you can see in their faces that it means something special to them. This is one of the reasons I have a lot of time for Boyd.

well boyd was a naughty boy, he shouldn't have done it because that could have caused a riot and for that he shamed the club and should be transfer listed.

disgrace to the club

get real

You my friend have been hooked and are now being ate for someone's dinner (tu)

the banter went out the game when gazza got booked after he jokingly gave the ref

a yellow card after he dropped it on the ibrox turf

The worst thing about that was that Gazza was doing the humourless cunt a favour. And he gave it to him AS he showed it, it was just a laugh, no disrespect meant. One of the worst refereeing decisions ever :anguish:

well boyd was a naughty boy, he shouldn't have done it because that could have caused a riot and for that he shamed the club and should be transfer listed.

disgrace to the club

get real

I Think he was being sarcastic bud calm yer self doon? <cr>

disgrace to the club

Are you having a laugh?? Since when is scoring a goal and celebrating a "disgrace to the club" Fans like you saying these kinda things is a disgrace to the club!!!

disgrace to the club

Are you having a laugh?? Since when is scoring a goal and celebrating a "disgrace to the club" Fans like you saying these kinda things is a disgrace to the club!!!

I Think he was being sarcastic bud calm yer self doon?

disgrace to the club

:lol:

He was joking.

disgrace to the club

Yeah.....are you familiar with the concept of sarcasm?

Ok Ok, calm the beans