Woman taken to hospital from Tiger Woods home

CF5LOYAL

He maybe caught her cheating and reached for the 3-iron.

Pay back is a bitch especially from the guy who has the best technique at swinging a golf club!

It'd be interesting to see the woman-rights brigade have a fit if that was the case.

Funny how is was a joke issue when she battered him tho...

Seems like it might have been his mother-in-law not his wife. Whoever it was has grey hair and believed to have been released.

:anguish:

From the Daily Record

Woman on 'life support' after being taken on stretcher from Florida home of Tiger Woods - reports

Dec 8 2009

TIGER WOODS' personal life was mired in fresh controversy today amid reports that an unidentified woman had been taken by ambulance from his Florida home early this morning.

The blonde-haired woman is said to have been taken to a nearby hospital where she is now reportedly in intensive care.

It is not known if the woman is Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, who is blonde.

Latest on the local news here is that a blonde women believed to be Elin was taken to hospital at 2.30 AM (bad time for that household). A black Escalade driven by another women followed the ambulance to the hospital but returned to Tigers home in Ilseworth before daybreak. Daybreak is around 7.00 AM here (12.00 noon in the UK). No sign of Tiger at the hospital.

Latest on the local news here is that a blonde women believed to be Elin was taken to hospital at 2.30 AM (bad time for that household). A black Escalade driven by another women followed the ambulance to the hospital but returned to Tigers home in Ilseworth before daybreak. Daybreak is around 7.00 AM here (12.00 noon in the UK). No sign of Tiger at the hospital.

He's probably out shagging.

He's probably out shagging.

Thought I saw him cruising the trail last night (local red light district). I had to pass that way on my way home. :angel:

Reports on "the Today show" say it was a middle age woman but that was one of the early reports so they may have it wrong.

Also when asked how many times she had hit Tiger, she said "I can't remember........just put me down for a 5"

You can tell she's married to a golfer.

"What did you get on the last hole, an 8?"

"Nah, just put me down for a 5."

P.S. I have never done this :).

never liked the arrogant wank so good to see him falling down a few (hundred) notches. :lol:

I've never seen Tiger Woods as arrogant at all <cr>. I've heard the same spouted at Federer too when they are both known for being gentlemen by their peers.

never liked the arrogant wank so good to see him falling down a few (hundred) notches. :lol:

I've never seen Tiger Woods as arrogant at all <cr>. I've heard the same spouted at Federer too when they are both known for being gentlemen by their peers.

do you insinuate i 'spout' :lol:

Just seems like a prick to me - sorry

do you insinuate i 'spout' :lol:

Just seems like a prick to me - sorry

Sorry, I wasn't talk about you with the spouting :lol:. It was in another thread about Federer where people were calling him arrogant and I just didn't see where they were coming from.

Fair enough though (tu).