favourite game level

Jimfanciesthedude

seeing another persons post on the top 10 games list got me thinking, whats everyones favourite level in game history

heres a few of mine

star road in super mario world for the snes

embassy seige in rainbow 6 on the PS1, made you feel like the SAS lol

the final boss fight in final fantasy 8

but my favourite one of all time has to be the assault on the control tower level in the original halo, quite simply that level was sheer genius from start to finish,

the mission in red alert 2 yuris revenge where you have control over soviets and allies and have to build a defence around the houses of parliament

fisherman's horizon in final fantasy 8, the music, the story, everything, i love that part of the game

Sonic 2 oil ocean zone, great music and my favouraite of all sonic levels

the stadium in streets of rage 2, think its level 4, i remember thinking how good the graphics were when i first played it

The early segments of Bioshock are outstanding.

Ravenholm from half life 2 where you've only got the gravity gun but there's plenty of circle-saw blades lying around!

The Cradle from Thief 3.

The last level of Katamari Damacy, rolling up entire citys and continents.

I remember one in The Getaway - Black Monday

Seriously the hardest level ever, level 15 I think, you had to crawl through a bank without being seen or heard, was absolute murder, I must have at least done that level 50 times

I agree sniper boss on snake eater was a fucking amazing boss.

The final thief's guild mission on oblivion was awesome.

Karkand from battlefield 2 has to be one of the best FPS levels ever made.

great shout, the last quest on the main story is pretty class aswell, well the last 3 i suppose it is, the battle, then to paradise, then through imperial city.

also seen lot of ff8 mentions, got that and 7 and 9 aswell on a torrent with a psx emulator recently, been giving it a fair bashing, great series, lost interest really after ten but deffo looking forward to the new one now.

quite liked the covert ops missions on the original command and conquer

there was one where you were Nod and you were surrounded on 3 sides by GDI forces, launching the nuke at them before selling every building except a power plant and the airfield to build tanks

once you charged the enemy it was awesome sitting back watching all hell break loose

final boss stage in super mario 64. Love the final boss stage to get to bowser. Love the second mission in goldeneye (one were you drop down from vent into toilet) The final mission in the getaway is good aswell. I agree that the sniper mission in snake eater is amazing too. There's a few more but cba thinking im tired lol. Some legend of zelda levels are up there too tho. Some of the temples are superb from oot & mm, dnt forget ww and tp :D

final boss stage in super mario 64. Love the final boss stage to get to bowser. Love the second mission in goldeneye (one were you drop down from vent into toilet) The final mission in the getaway is good aswell. I agree that the sniper mission in snake eater is amazing too. There's a few more but cba thinking im tired lol. Some legend of zelda levels are up there too tho. Some of the temples are superb from oot & mm, dnt forget ww and tp :D

who could forget the ;egend of zelda, a link to the past on the snes

my god the whole game was just brilliant, jumping from light and dark world to slve puzzles, upgrading your weapons etc

absolute sheer class

my god the whole game was just brilliant, jumping from light and dark world to slve puzzles, upgrading your weapons etc

absolute sheer class

i never played that one lol. Was too busy playing mario paint, mario is missing, super mario world, super mario kart, super mario all stars goddamn there's so many mario's. I never started playing zelda until i came across oot

absolute sheer class

i never played that one lol. Was too busy playing mario paint, mario is missing, super mario world, super mario kart, super mario all stars goddamn there's so many mario's. I never started playing zelda until i came across oot

mate get a snes emulator is you havent got one and get this game

one of the best ever games made, i kid you not