Tiger Woods

In the year of the Muirfield open 2002 I played Craigielaw golf course many times & got to know a few of the members.

They were telling me that the villas lining the course were being rented to Woods, Greg Norman ect for £10000 for the week.

The guy I played Golf withs wife was telling me Tiger & a certain female had been in the clubhouse several times for refreshments after he practised around Craigielaw, she was with his entourage but wasnt obviously one of them.

She was heard on the phone to "Gabby"(Logan) in tears after the competition was over saying "I asked him if we were an item now & he said it was just fun.

Kirsty Gallagher-Tiger you are one lucky b***ard.

He, its alleged is STILL having an affair with her according to Hollywood gossip.

Surprised her first child isnt "Ethnic" as she has been with her Fiancee for 10 years

Kirsty Gall what a bit of totty.

Its beginning to go Netwide-this story.

His wife knows her & has now moved out due to these latest allegations.

He was also alleged to be out his mind with sleeping pills & drink when he crashed his car-again alledgedly-after taking an overdose.

How the mighty have fallen-his ads are being taken off tv now too

I feel sorry for Tiger with his personal life and reputation being dragged through the mud by some cheap whores.

One argument is that he deserves it; he earns a lot of money through commercial endorsements and selling his name. That doesn't sit with me, he was thrown into the public light when he was 2 years old and was regularly on chat shows as a pre teen. He never got that chance to make the decision.

Therefore, I think it's disgusting that these women have came out and claimed the affairs. It's cheap attention seeking.

Tiger, you'll always be the superstar hero for me :spraise:

All this Tiger affair stuff is fucking nonsense - some of the bints in the papers should be lined up, and shot. And the press aint much better. Sad, pathetic, attention seeking, scumbags.

I feel sorry for Tiger with his personal life and reputation being dragged through the mud by some cheap whores.

One argument is that he deserves it; he earns a lot of money through commercial endorsements and selling his name. That doesn't sit with me, he was thrown into the public light when he was 2 years old and was regularly on chat shows as a pre teen. He never got that chance to make the decision.

Therefore, I think it's disgusting that these women have came out and claimed the affairs. It's cheap attention seeking.

Tiger, you'll always be the superstar hero for me :spraise:

Im sure i read in the paper that the nightclub owner he was supposed to have had an affair with got paid $1million to keep quiet.

It's a life most of us will never understand, being thrust into the spotlight at such a young age, and being in the position where you can have any girl anywhere anytime you want.

It will be bad for Tiger in the press for another couple of weeks, but by the time he lines up at Augusta most people will be cheering him on I bet. Look at the reception John Daly still gets on tour, and that guy has had bad problems of his own. Michael Jordan was involved with seedy underground people with connections to organized crime, Kobe Bryant was accused of rape, and those guys have recovered to a degree. It's all apart of the American mentality to tear down our athletes and build them back up.

It's a life most of us will never understand, being thrust into the spotlight at such a young age, and being in the position where you can have any girl anywhere anytime you want.

It will be bad for Tiger in the press for another couple of weeks, but by the time he lines up at Augusta most people will be cheering him on I bet. Look at the reception John Daly still gets on tour, and that guy has had bad problems of his own. Michael Jordan was involved with seedy underground people with connections to organized crime, Kobe Bryant was accused of rape, and those guys have recovered to a degree. It's all apart of the American mentality to tear down our athletes and build them back up.

The difference is that none of the others were portrayed as the hard working, boring, family man who dedicated his whole life to his sport, as Woods has been. Whether he wanted that image is another thing altogether.

Sam thing happened with Becks when his affair was discovered, more people come out in the press trying to sell a story. Money grabbing whores the lot of them. I personally couldn't give a shit if Tiger has slept with hundreds of women, I don't agree with it, but his personal life has nothing to do with me. Will always be a golfing legend.

I cannot understand why Guys like woods get married.They dont need marriage-have all the dosh, fame, cars, houses & they get to shag the best looking women.

There is no point to it IMHO. These whores & thats all they are, are in a win win position.They are millionaires for life through their association with these stars & dont need to try too hard for the marriage to work, if it doesnt, just leave & wipe out his bank balance.

If I was to say to any of you guys-my sisters got £10M in the bank marry her & if it does not work out take half her money-You would all jump at it.

Tigers wife was a feckin Nanny before she met him.

Now Im not being picky here-One mans meat is another mans poison ect-

I dont think Tigers wife is anything special to look at, yes she is blonde, Swedish, tall with a nice figure but she just doesnt do it for me.

Kirsty on the other hand..................Met her in Bathgate golf club at her Uncles 60th birthday party, not as tall as I thought, but what a gorgeous face & figure.

it just our male mentality. mans a hunter. always has been. it is in our genes to try and spread our seed far and wide. difference is tiger woods is the biggest sports star in the world, and these cows are drawn to money and fame. that is their porpose in life, to get fame and cash any way possible.

tiger must have realised that these cows never go away quietly.

these cows have everything to gain, while ur man now has a lot of it to lose.