Lay off Lee FFS.

polar bear

Honestly! what is all you people's problem with Lee McCulloch? <cr> We certainly are not the best we have been in the last few years,but to continuously

heap all our woes on Lee McCulloch is insane.Watch the game ffs.he does a very decent job for us,in the central mid-field.and if you can't see that,

then you have a problem. :craphead:

Honestly! what is all you people's problem with Lee McCulloch? <cr> We certainly are not the best we have been in the last few years,but to continuously

heap all our woes on Lee McCulloch is insane.Watch the game ffs.he does a very decent job for us,in the central mid-field.and if you can't see that,

I agree, and he had our only shot on target.

Didn't see davis hhaving any good attempts on goal

Guest johngers

Hence a 10 page thread on how shite McCulloch is, on how he's a fat cunt, and how he's a fucking gimp.

Some of the abuse he's received is really unnecessary. Yes he's poor, but in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Boyd would have done a better job in that position
I would have done better than McCulloch and i'm 55 with an arthritic hip.

Don't say things like that, it's laughable apparently :rolleyes:.

Amazing how one shot at goal (I'll admit it was a good effort) is all some people can remember about his performance. Slow, poor on the ball, can't pass, consistently giving away fouls but as long as you get one shot on goal then it doesn't matter (tu).

I'm looking forward to the day he's gone.

Amazing how one shot at goal (I'll admit it was a good effort) is all some people can remember about his performance. Slow, poor on the ball, can't pass, consistently giving away fouls but as long as you get one shot on goal then it doesn't matter (tu).

I don't think he's Rangers Class and I wouldn't say there was any players out there tonight who got pass marks because we were simply out classed from the first minute. The only reason we got a few shots on target is because Sevilla took their foot off the gas. McCulloch isn't good enough to play for Rangers but neither are half of the imposters that are in our squad just now. Yet it's McCulloch that gets all the abuse.

And by the way it is laughable aye.

You are right, it is not big Lee's fault. Walter picks the team so he is to blame for picking a guy who is clearly not fit enough, not good enough and maybe past his sell by date

I don't think he's Rangers Class and I wouldn't say there was any players out there tonight who got pass marks because we were simply out classed from the first minute. The only reason we got a few shots on target is because Sevilla took their foot off the gas. McCulloch isn't good enough to play for Rangers but neither are half of the imposters that are in our squad just now. Yet it's McCulloch that gets all the abuse.

He is not a patch on the likes of Fleck and Wilson and the fact he keeps them out the team defies belief.

Of course it was laughable, he wasn't being serious.

Lee McCulloch gets the abuse because he produces nothing nearly every time he plays which, inexplicitly, is every week. I agree that players in that team deserve flak for our performances but I'd feel sorry for Lee if he knew that the only defence some fans can come up with for him is that there are others players who are just as bad and that he doesn't deserve all the abuse.

The sooner he's dropped, the better (tu).

Guest johngers

He is not a patch on the likes of Fleck and Wilson and the fact he keeps them out the team defies belief.

He keeps them out the team because neither of them are DM's....

None of whom play as Defensive Midfielders <cr> I would agree with you if he is keeping Edu out the team.