Racing Club 1 Osasuna 0

Guest greengrass

Guest greengrass

thats 5 games without a goal from Osasuna, beat in la liga the last 4. played bordeax x2 went to ET goaless.

EASY imo.. wouldnt imagine any problems at home anyway.

thats 5 games without a goal from Osasuna, beat in la liga the last 4. played bordeax x2 went to ET goaless.

Now seems like as good a time as any to play this crowd. Though it wouldnt suprise me if they came good against us though!

Thanks for the support GG

Appreciate it

He's hoping that if he's nice to us we'll let him off the hook when Milan pump Celtic on wednesday! :D

Guest greengrass

Appreciate it

He's hoping that if he's nice to us we'll let him off the hook when Milan pump Celtic on wednesday! :D

;);)

nah not at all (tu) just stating thier form . not great , sitting 13 / joint 14th.

however thier last win in la liga was away to gimnastica 2-3 ..... some 4 weeks ago or so.... lost thier last 3 domestic

... but they did draw with barca at osasuna 0-0 . in february.

our game is well "the unexpected" as they say.

3-0 Milan. <cry>

1-1 , , 2-2 :rolleyes:

0-1 :ph34r:

who Knows . <cr>

but i think YOU will win midweek at home.

Appreciate it

;);)

nah not at all (tu) just stating thier form . not great , sitting 13 / joint 14th.

however thier last win in la liga was away to gimnastica 2-3 ..... some 4 weeks ago or so.... but they did draw with barca at osasuna 0-0 . in february.

our game is well "the unexpected" as they say.

3-0 Milan. <cry>

1-1 , , 2-2 :rolleyes:

0-1 :ph34r:

who Knows . <cr>

but i think YOU will win midweek at home.

I cant really see you guys winning to be honest, with your bad away record and all. But all your bad away results came in group phases, though you did draw with barca once :ph34r: But in knockout rounds it may be different.

But yeah your right we should definately win in midweek (tu)

Dont think it will be easy but we can take them. Milosevic went off on the 24th minute, dont know if he was injured but most probably. Not scored in the league in 5 but did score in the Copa Del Ray in midweek where they went through.

if it were US playing Milan Wenesday, we'd get right HUMPED

Dont think we would, we'd get beat but not humped just like celtic wont get humped! Milan are there for the taking. Serginho, Nesta, Cafu and two other defenders are out plus others.

Guest greengrass

Dont think we would, we'd get beat but not humped just like celtic wont get humped! Milan are there for the taking. Serginho, Nesta, Cafu and two other defenders are out plus others.

Still its Milan :angry::rolleyes:

thats what a squad is for , they have Maldini , Kaladze , Oddo etc at the back imo world class defenders cover / rotate (td)

id hope dida is playing , for all the praise he gets , ive also seen him make a right few clangers in his time..

hopefully midweek aswell please .

never rated him tbh.

thought tha big bassa goalie last leg they had looked the part.. altho we never troubled him at all really.

Still its Milan :angry::rolleyes:

thats what a squad is for , they have Maldini , Kaladze , Oddo etc at the back imo world class defenders cover / rotate (td)

i hope dida is playing , for all the praise he gets , ive seen him make a right few clangers in his time.

thought tha big bassa goalie last leg they had looked the part.

I know but I was meaning that celtic wont get humped and although Milan are a great side, they are not up to the standards of Milan of old and celtic have a decent chance, a score draw and your through.

Thought that Zjelko Kalac looked dodgy(was Martin O'Neill who brought him to Leicester!) Dida is a very good keeper.

Graeme Hunter says that now Ososuna are 'safe' in La Liga, they are focussing on the UEFA Cup, that makes them more dangrous imo as they have rested their main players in a few games recently. Although GG I hope you are right.

Graeme Hunter says that now Ososuna are 'safe' in La Liga, they are focussing on the UEFA Cup, that makes them more dangrous imo as they have rested their main players in a few games recently. Although GG I hope you are right.

Osasuna's captain is at it then. He came out yesterday and said that the UEFA Cup is a bonus as every player is concentrating in remaining in La Liga. They will be taking it seriously but wont be too bothered if they get put out!

I wouldnt listen to what anyone has to say, we should be 150% focussed and committed on beating on them, and beating them only!

I'm backing Celtic to scrape through with a draw on away goals. Tally teams don't 'hump' the opposition in terms of goals scored, and have a bad habbit of switching off when they think the game is done... that will be their downfall against Celtic.

Nostradamus Loyal